Japan's population to plummet by almost 40 million by 2065

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
A lot of men said fukk it, I'd rather eat leaves or play Vidya games all day.

What does that have to do with feminism either? Again it goes back to the work culture. This is a society where there is so much pressure on people from a young age to get perfect grades and then get a "perfect" job that many people, especially men, say fukk it and effectively drop out of society.

When people from my firm go to Japan they come back stunned at the society. They work significantly longer and harder than Americans and Europeans, but aren't as effective. These dudes are literally riding on the train for 2 hours, working for 16 hours, riding the train home for 2 hours, and then sleeping sleeping for 3-4 hours before doing it all again.

Daps
What does that have to do with feminism either? Again it goes back to the work culture. This is a society where there is so much pressure on people from a young age to get perfect grades and then get a "perfect" job that many people, especially men, say fukk it and effectively drop out of society.

When people from my firm go to Japan they come back stunned at the society. They work significantly longer and harder than Americans and Europeans, but aren't as effective. These dudes are literally riding on the train for 2 hours, working for 16 hours, riding the train home for 2 hours, and then sleeping sleeping for 3-4 hours before doing it all again.
Wow that fukked..

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
This is our future too brehs. Its already happening on a smaller scale. Every educated black man or woman i kno have no kids or maybe 1 child. They are too focused on careers. Ppl act all excited that black women are getting degrees but look at the cost.

Scruffy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
This is our future too brehs. Its already happening on a smaller scale. Every educated black man or woman i kno have no kids or maybe 1 child. They are too focused on careers. Ppl act all excited that black women are getting degrees but look at the cost.
With the cost of living in some areas, what are people to do?

The economy forces people to be career oriented because there isn't much money elsewhere.

$70K+ jobs are scarce for the average person, there was thread here were people scoffed at making 35K a year.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The society prioritizes work unity over family unity. Hence, you have the problem you have now.

Gaijin gonna be running up in that making bi-samurai babies soon enough.
full
Not entirely true. Japan society prefers women put family above work but most modern women don't want to do that so they choose to be career builders and forgo a family. Their society doesn't like this... In Japan a working woman with a family has traditionally been stopped from climbing the ranks.

It prioritizes work for MEN.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah having more kids is exactly what we need in our community right now. :mjlol: