Jarell Brooks saves woman/kids after Jamie Rohr abandoned them in Aurora CO, shooting

Daps
The reason Patricia Legarreta was alone in the theaters with her two young children is because her boyfriend/fiance, Jamie Rohrs, ran out of the theater leaving them to fend for themselves. The boyfriend actually got outside safely to his truck. Patricia later called him so he could come back to the theater and pick her and his kids up.

If not for Jarrell Brooks who knows what might have happened to her and the kids.

The boyfriend later proposed to Patricia and she said yes.

Video: 'Dark Knight Rises' Shooting Victim Stopped to Help Young Mom - ABC News

This bytch said yes...:laff:

this dude was with his girl and their kids and when the shooting popped off, this dude dipped.

Luckly a young brotha came and rescued the girl and her kids and dude got shot in the process...

But, how do you say yes when the man who is supposed to be your provider/protector leaves you at the worst possible time...:smh:

Steve Murray

#TeamZimmerman
Daps
vhxdnn.jpg

Steve Murray

#TeamZimmerman
Daps
they are saying he was in the bathroom when it all started to pop off.

He put down her son and drove away, knowing they were all still in the area during that chaos.

I know we can't speak on what we would do in that horrible situation (saying what you'd do won't necessarily be what you'd actually do), but I'm fairly certain I wouldn't have left the area entirely.

I'm pretty sure would've kept low WITH the kid until things died down, then look for whoever I came there with to make sure they were OK.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they are saying he was in the bathroom when it all started to pop off.

tdy_1_curry_victims_120721.TdyDouble.jpg

dude need to go to some parenting classes, he got the baby in a choke hold.

Yea but it seems like he dipped out when he heard shyt popping off instead of going in to get his fam and she had to call him to come back to the scene

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://news.yahoo.com/couple-colo-t...d-kids-Dark-Knight-shooting.htmlpstories.html

'Going through 10 minutes of thinking he was dead and I would never see him again, you never want that feeling again,' she added.

But speaking to ABC's 'Good Morning America' this morning, the young mother admitted the happy occasion was tinged with heartbreak.

'I'm ecstatic, extremely excited, but at the same time, you have this tragedy, this sadness hanging over,' she told the TV station.

The couple had taken their infant son Ethan and four-year-old daughter to the midnight screening in Aurora, Colorado, thinking the children would sleep through the movie as they sat on the second floor balcony.

But when suspected gunman James Holmes, 24, opened fire on the packed movie theater, Mr Rohrs and Ms Legarreta were separated.

Read more: Devastated Jamie Rohrs PROPOSES to girlfriend Patricia Legarreta just hours after she rescued their kids from Dark Knight shooting | Mail Online

Damn, :whoo::shaq2:

Daps
:wtf: why he got his baby in a sleeper hold tho?

What a bytch nikka. How you gonna leave your baby moms and your own seed to get shot? I can try to imagine how crazy it is to have to go back in there with nikkas emptying rounds into people, but that's your family. As a man youre supposed to be the protector of you and yours. :pacspit: that fakkit.

I hope her family clowns that nikka to bolivia

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
saw this on dateline.

i thought he was in the bathroom which is why she called him after...never knew he left ...:damn: