Jason Kidd just married the most beautiful black woman ever!!! And their baby is gorgeous as well.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
not to me

but that doesn't mean other people can't view her that way

that is what you are missing......there is no universal truth to this shyt......its simply your opinion versus mine.....no one can objectively claim to be the holder of truth on this topic
lol I love the its my opinion defense. Your opinion can be wrong and it is. You'll be on the wrong side of history very soon.

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
there is no such thing as 100%

you morons needs to study some science and genetics before spewing this bullshyt

you sound just like the eugenics dudes from the 1900s that believed there was some pure black person (usually very black with a big wide nose and large full lips) and some pure white person and that any people that had any features that looked in between must automatically be the result of some mixture......look at the hutus and tutsis......the only reason there was a genocide there is because the Belgiums started the hate between them when they decided that the taller, slender nosed thin lipped Tutsis were not really black but the result of a mixture with some Ancient White population that came into Africa and as a result they were superior to the shorter darker wide noses hutus.....so they gave the minority Tutsi all the high ranking government positions and instituted societal discrimination against the hutus......once the Belgiums left the majority hutus took over and the rest is history

we now know that the Hutus and Tutsis test out as being genetically IDENTICAL eventhough they have different features on the outside.....we now know that PHETOTYPE doesn't equal GENOTYPE......that our conceptions of race based on phenotypical differences were wrong and that the concept of race is a human creation and has no scientific grounding.......in fact the only scientific grounding it has is that we are ALL the same race and that humans are actually a very inbred species moreso than almost any other ape.....you can find more genetic diversity in two groups of chimps in Uganda than you can in every human being on the planet

if we don't consider different groups of chimps that look the same in Uganda to be different races then humans living as far as China and Africa cannot be seen as different races SCIENTIFICALLY

:shaq2: Miss me with all of that. I'ma make it much simpler. If I have a cup of incredible hulk, do I just acknowledge as Hypnotiq or Hennessy? Or can I just say it's a mix of the two? In no way did I say she couldn't identify herself as black. It's half of her. It's not like I'm discrediting her blackness. But why are you dudes so offended to accept the term mixed? There's nothing wrong with it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol I love the its my opinion defense. Your opinion can be wrong and it is. You'll be on the wrong side of history very soon.

:what: are you arguing that we'll find a gene for race? cause the reason I'm saying there is no right or wrong answer is because WHAT WE KNOW OF AS RACE is a human creation

and yes in the future she could be considered NOT black but you can't deny that in the past (1800s) she most definitely would've been considered black in America......and not black in places like Brazil

all i'm saying is there is no absolutes

everyone in America can be considered black (cause we all descended from Africans) or everyone in America could be considered not black (cause just about everyone is mixed at some point in the past)

in the end neither is objectively right or wrong.....its simply our culture that creates it

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
says who? under American law in the 1800s she woulda been a slave

You act like there is some objective BLACK or WHITE. In some place/time in the world she's not black. In some other place/time in the world she is black. Thats sorta what happens when you create something that is NOT biological fact but rather a human creation. There is no biological fact of race. There is no test you can take that can prove whether or not someone is black. All we have are the social designations we've created.

I personally would rather have everyone with any trace of black ancestry on our side than being on the other side discriminating against us. We are already a minority, why do you want to thin our herds even more?
not to me

but that doesn't mean other people can't view her that way

that is what you are missing......there is no universal truth to this shyt......its simply your opinion versus mine.....no one can objectively claim to be the holder of truth on this topic
so you're saying if you have black in you you're black...

yet you say that very same woman and her children whom of which have black in them are not black

do you see how your logic doesn't run parallel with the words you type?