Jason Whitlock admits he's a c00n

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is really that bytch's "Jalen Rose moment" :ohhh:. nikkas had a two hour show just to delve into that issue :mjlol:. Whitlock couldn't wait until the two hour show, he came up to Colin in the hallway demanding a spot on the show immediately. And he was in street clothes like the wrestlers in the late 90s so you know it's real :dead:. This bytch really pushing that this "threat" shyt :comeon:. Kristine Leahy show coming in Fall 2017 :troll:

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
And he was in street clothes like the wrestlers in the late 90s so you know it's real :dead:
:mjlol:

But this is the lane Whitlock has been trying to be in since day 1. He wants to be the "urban" translator for old racist white men so he can explain to them exactly why these ******s are always acting up. Literal house nikka. I peeped it after the 2007 All Star Game in Vegas and its kept him employed since then even tho he's a complete moron with zero awareness...

lol @ his "area of expertise"...just cuz he knows Charlamagne's name

Edit: Charlamagne basically said the same thing. Its clear as day. White Man's Watchdog

Last edited:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

But this is the lane Whitlock has been trying to be in since day 1. He wants to be the "urban" translator for old racist white men so he can explain to them exactly why these ******s are always acting up. Literal house nikka. I peeped it after the 2007 All Star Game in Vegas and its kept him employed since then even tho he's a complete moron with zero awareness...

lol @ his "area of expertise"...just cuz he knows Charlamagne's name

Best part is he exposed himself by pronouncing the whole name. Nobody uses "thagod" when they reference him or even when speaking directly to him. My man kept saying that shyt and enunciating perfectly like he had been in the back practicing before he came on.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Z1lxsHj.jpg
fukk that c00n forever but what is this
p_Dg_U3a_O_zpsxx069gte.gif