Jay Morrison And The Tulsa Real Estate Fund Lost Money In 2019-UPDATE: NOW SHUT DOWN

wongzini

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black people wishing financial destruction of another Black person

White Imperialist literally don't have to do anything more at this point :huhldup:
It’s not that though... at least not to me.

The Jay Morrison dude was making it seem like it was our only answer to build black wealth and solve the wealth gap. Like this was our 40 acres and a mule... I’m sure if he was more quiet about it/humble no one would fault him if he lost money.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Didn't watch video

But

Investments lose money sometimes

But this is the coli. And jay is black. So.....:francis:
Investments lose money :ohhh:
It’s not that though... at least not to me.

The Jay Morrison dude was making it seem like it was our only answer to build black wealth and solve the wealth gap. Like this was our 40 acres and a mule... I’m sure if he was more quiet about it/humble no one would fault him if he lost money.
He owes people MAJOR bread though too. Like 50K.

Somethings weird.

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
So y'all gonna act like investments never lose money along the way...stocks don't come up and down....venture capital firns doesn't expect to lose money in initial start up projects ....

Admit it some of y'all want him to fail so u can feel good about being able to supposedly see right through him

I want the brother to win even though I haven't invested. Can't brothers have something? Before the so called coli experts run bs tests "oop no profit in initial project stage ..so clearly it's a bs hustle"

Lol

truth2you

All Star
Daps
The fact that y'all call this an investment shows y'all have no idea how money works. The guy in the video breaks it all down properly

Yvette, and tone, warned y'all but all they got was hate. This guy in this video shows you with jays own papers, and y'all still talking shyt. Some people are gonna be fools regardless what you show them.

Willfull ignorance is real:ohhh: