RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~
jay-rock-listening-ig.jpg

Notes (from the listening session):

* After the listening session they played a snippet of the video for title track "90059" featuring Lance Skiiwalker, indicating the track is on the album but not revealing when it will appear in the sequencing.
* Others have reported that "Parental Advisory" will appear on the album, but it wasn't played or mentioned during the listening session.
* Similiarly, if "Pay For It" will be on the album it wasn't played or mentioned.
* There are also rumors that the album will contain a song with both Vince Staples and ScHoolboy Q, but there was no mention of that song.

In particular the crowd went insane for "Vice City," and with good reason. It features all four emcees at their absolute peak and is the first Black Hippy song in years. So regardless of how the final tracklist differs from this one, it's safe to count 90059 among the most-ancicipated albums left in 2015. Look out for a pre-order to be announced sometime next week, along with a release date, although Jay Rock said they are considering dropping the album as a surprise

Exclusive: Jay Rock “90059” Listening Session Tracklist - DJBooth

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
I really can't stand the hook on the title track, so many people are going to think he's trying to be annoying on purpose. Remix it and have someone else do the hook. Use Thundercat ........ :takedat:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
So apparently the album will be released when it hits Top Dawg's pre-order goal

I actually think this kinda corny, top dawg ain't as savvy as he thinks he is with the marketing. He has a defined captive audience, but I don't think he knows how to grow it for his artists.