Singles Jay Rock - Win

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Breh...why can't this dude understand we want that introspective gangsta shyt from Rock and not Kenny Jr :gucci:

Still haven't heard the song yet but it seems that he's trying to get that mainstream success. Probably shouldn't have waited so long after king's dead but we'll see what happens.:ehh:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Still haven't heard the song yet but it seems that he's trying to get that mainstream success. Probably shouldn't have waited so long after king's dead but we'll see what happens.:ehh:

But the thing is that he actually make hits (Hood Gonna Love It, Money Trees<--I know it's Kenny's song but it seems more like Rock's lol). Yet, he keeps trying to do this weird shyt that's not even him. It killed half of 90059 because he did that funny voice shyt that Kenny does. Yet, when he did tracks like Gumbo it came together:wow:

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just listened to this shyt and......

KILLER-MIKE..gif

shyt dope as hell, the hook a little stupid though. I hear Kendrick in the background sounding retarded.:russ:

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
Rock has a deal with Interscope now like Kenny & Q, so this single makes sense but not too big on this so far but may grow on me. Kings Dead I think on the album too. Hoping the deeper cuts on the album will be better. 90059 was one of my favorites for 15 and Follow Me Home was great too

Last edited:

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
Exactly. Like this isn't Rock at all man:shaq2:

This is Rock:

This is Rock:

Like come on man:snoop:

I agree bro that's definitely where he excels, but he gave us that with "Follow Me Home" which was a classic West Coast Gangster album but it didn't pop, and people called it boring. He wants to win breh :yeshrug:

I'm actually impressed that he's been able to switch his style up like this, shows his versatility as an emcee.

Last edited:
Daps
Exactly. Like this isn't Rock at all man:shaq2:

This is Rock:

This is Rock:

Like come on man:snoop:

Anti social jay rock tha rock I grew up knowin but we all see how far that got him... trying 2 still WIN ufeelme now just picture him staying tha same, never evolving, never leveling up. But we see Dot & Q doing just that.

Rock would be a clown & most importantly that wouldnt be fair 2 rock ufeelme. Yea it suc 2 see yo fav timestamp of rock be moved on from but like he said Fuc everythang else, WIN WIN WIN WIN

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
90059 is my shyt.
90059 was my shyt too...everything from the "necessary" intro to that "easy bake" where him and kendrick spit bars back and forth, to that brief joint with SZA which should've been a longer song. and i had "Telegram" on repeat for a good month, that haunting female voice in the background:whew:

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
90059 was my shyt too...everything from the "necessary" intro to that "easy bake" where him and kendrick spit bars back and forth, to that brief joint with SZA which should've been a longer song. and i had "Telegram" on repeat for a good month, that haunting female voice in the background:whew:

"Fly On The Wall" with Busta got a lot of play from me. Rock is consistent as hell in my opinion.