'Jay Z Can't Do Sh!t About It' Dame Dash Goes Off: I Sold My Rocafella Shares To Cam'ron & Mase?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
What are you talking about :mjlol:

The shareholders appoint the board members, which appoints the CEO, who can do stuff.
Given that Biggs and Jay are one unit, they have a qualified majority of the shares and will appoint a board and ceo that serves their interests.

Which obviously is why Jay and Biggs shut down Dame's NFP shyt and anything he's tried to do with RD.
Dame is STILL the CEO you dork... That's why this whole mess is happening. They was calling board meetings without him present and making changes and they wasn't allowed to do that

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Educate yourself on minority vs majority stake.
You're thinking of Rocafella RECORDS or Rocafella LLC and not Rocafella INC, in which they never removed him as CEO so he's still that today

He continued, adding “Not Roc-A-Fella LLC — we sold that; Roc-A-Fella Inc. — I’m still the CEO.”

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Dame is STILL the CEO you dork... That's why this whole mess is happening. They was calling board meetings without him present and making changes and they wasn't allowed to do that
He told you that, there’s not a single legal document that has been posted that states this are you the one representing Dame with all these L’s?

Seeing how Biggs and Jay control the board they probably let him go a long time ago.

This whole mess is happening cause Dame got sued when he tried to defraud some people and was forced to sell his assets to cover the lawsuit.

Dame tried to move RD as an NFT and got shut down by the board of roc-a-fella (Jay-z and Biggs).

I don’t even know why I’m engaging in a discussion with you when your first post proved that you know exactly nothing about the basics of shareholder rights, roc-a-fella or how to google stuff

Last edited:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I still don’t get what people gain from anonymously just flat out trying to lie about completely unimportant shyt like this :mjlol:

Does one plan to say lie or is one just dumb and doesn’t understand what he’s talking about? :jbhmm:

Yo ⅓ of stocks means that you can do everything with the company brehs I seent it

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
He told you that, there’s not a single legal document that has been posted that states this are you the one representing Dame with all these L’s?

Seeing how Biggs and Jay control the board they probably let him go a long time ago.

This whole mess is happening cause Dame got sued when he tried to defraud some people and was forced to sell his assets to cover the lawsuit.

Dame tried to move RD as an NFT and got shut down by the board of roc-a-fella (Jay-z and Biggs).

I don’t even know why I’m engaging in a discussion with you when your first post proved that you know exactly nothing about the basics of shareholder rights, roc-a-fella or how to google stuff
So I don't have any paperwork and neither do you but we're going to go with your answer that NOBODY has said is true?

Y'all gotta read up, I'll bold the important parts:

The entertainment executive and producer has been instructed to auction his shares of Roc-A-Fella Records to satisfy an $823,000 judgment from his 2022 legal clash with Josh Webber, producer of Muddy Waters Pictures, as reported by Radar Online.

The money owed has NOTHING to do with Rocafella.. She just wants the shares in exchange for the debt

To pursue payment, Webber’s team targeted Roc-A-Fella Records and Dash’s shares of the music label. In response, the label’s co-founders, rapper Jay-Z and record executive Kareem “Biggs” Burke, objected to the move, stating company bylaws require board approval of all major sell-offs.

However, U.S. Magistrate Judge Robert W. Lehrburger admonished the label for adopting the clause during a 2021 board meeting where Dash was not in attendance and did not vote in favor of the rule. The court then ordered Roc-A-Fella to deliver Dash’s stock certification to the U.S. Marshal’s Service within 180 days, the outlet reports.

Jay & Biggs tried to change the rules on Dame when he wasn't there. Mr Majority stakes still couldn't make rule changes without Dame around and the judge agreed.. Why? Cause he's the CEO... If all they had to do was vote again and replace him, they'd have done it years ago, then forced him to sell. You think you the first person with this idea? Dame set it up so they couldn't. He knew better than to get done like homeboy on Facebook.

Def Jam had purchased half of the label in 1997 for $1.5 million, according to MTV. Then in 2004, the music company bought the remaining 50% for a reported $10 million, with Jay-Z, Kareem “Biggs” Burke, and Dash retaining 50% ownership, per Vibe.

Jay, Biggs and Dame only own 50% of the company.. So neither Jay nor Biggs nor them together are a majority. Matter of fact, all three of them still need Def Jam in order to make moves cause they own the other 50%

Considering what’s at stake, Roc-A-Fella’s co-owners also expressed concerns about how an outside buyer might treat intellectual property when purchasing Dash’s stake.

In light of this, the judge stated that Jay-Z and Burke would have an equal opportunity to purchase the shares, Vibe reports. This means it’s still possible for Roc-A-Fella to remain under the leadership of at least two of its core founders — though Dash will most likely be out.

What Dame was actually lying about was WHO he could sell it to. Everyone has the same opportunity to buy it.

There is no blanket, shareholder laws you fools.. That's why companies write their own by laws... I own several.. I should know. But keep it going Coli Lawyers

critical_temp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're thinking of Rocafella RECORDS or Rocafella LLC and not Rocafella INC, in which they never removed him as CEO so he's still that today

He continued, adding “Not Roc-A-Fella LLC — we sold that; Roc-A-Fella Inc. — I’m still the CEO.”
You're telling me what I'm thinking of? :mjlol:

I'm only responding to what you said about 33% having power to do things. Idc if we're talking about ColiFella LLC....33% is a minority.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
You're telling me what I'm thinking of? :mjlol:

I'm only responding to what you said about 33% having power to do things. Idc if we're talking about ColiFella LLC....33% is a minority.
Argue with the judge... By laws trump whatever law you imagining.. majority wins only if you write in the bylaws that it does... You can make everything win with 1 vote or it has to be unanimous or anything you want to write in there.. It was obvious they needed 3... then jay and biggs (a majority) voted it changed... But judge said nah nikka... you can't even vote if he's not there, by your own bylaws

To pursue payment, Webber’s team targeted Roc-A-Fella Records and Dash’s shares of the music label. In response, the label’s co-founders, rapper Jay-Z and record executive Kareem “Biggs” Burke, objected to the move, stating company bylaws require board approval of all major sell-offs.

However, U.S. Magistrate Judge Robert W. Lehrburger admonished the label for adopting the clause during a 2021 board meeting where Dash was not in attendance and did not vote in favor of the rule. The court then ordered Roc-A-Fella to deliver Dash’s stock certification to the U.S. Marshal’s Service within 180 days, the outlet reports.

Red Money

Pro
Daps
Educate yourself on minority vs majority stake.

Do you know about share class?

No matter how many class A shares of Facebook/Meta I buy to become majority shareholder....Mark Zuckerberg still has the super powerful voting class B shares that I can't get ahold of in the open market and he can veto me all day long! I can't remove Mark Zuckerberg from his CEO spot unless Mark sells me his class B shares that have the real voting power.

We don't know Dame, Biggs and Jay situation. Dame shares might have extra voting power or special privileges.

Last edited:

Red Money

Pro
Daps
So I don't have any paperwork and neither do you but we're going to go with your answer that NOBODY has said is true?

Y'all gotta read up, I'll bold the important parts:

The money owed has NOTHING to do with Rocafella.. She just wants the shares in exchange for the debt

Jay & Biggs tried to change the rules on Dame when he wasn't there. Mr Majority stakes still couldn't make rule changes without Dame around and the judge agreed.. Why? Cause he's the CEO... If all they had to do was vote again and replace him, they'd have done it years ago, then forced him to sell. You think you the first person with this idea? Dame set it up so they couldn't. He knew better than to get done like homeboy on Facebook.

Jay, Biggs and Dame only own 50% of the company.. So neither Jay nor Biggs nor them together are a majority. Matter of fact, all three of them still need Def Jam in order to make moves cause they own the other 50%

What Dame was actually lying about was WHO he could sell it to. Everyone has the same opportunity to buy it.

There is no blanket, shareholder laws you fools.. That's why companies write their own by laws... I own several.. I should know. But keep it going Coli Lawyers

Bingo. End of day share class and bylaws matter.

That's why he was saying Cam & Ma$e would be Jay's boss if they had those shares. I think Dame's shares have special power and privilege.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
For context...what moves has Dame made with his shares since the split up that has been at the detriment of Jay?