New Jersey in a new jersey
xZXrJZA.png
1397473_o.gif

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Lol and anybody trying to refute the fact that the GOD himself Hov swatted irrelevant Jayo felony away like the peasant fly he is lol

BAiiNE

Bronx BAiiNE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
but the majority of those people weren't gonna be shyt anyway if they're walking around copying rappers

fukk em :yeshrug:

i just clowned a nikka yesterday for being in the south and rocking some damn leather pants tryna be like kanye, made that nikka go home and change :russ: i refuse to lump follower nikkas like that with black people who have common sense

im not tryna go the race route in this thread tho :whoa:

Ok Gucci, did said person happen to be TI???... "What kinda king do the birthday bash/ in the middle of the summer with some fukkin leather pants."

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Ok Gucci, did said person happen to be TI???... "What kinda king do the birthday bash/ in the middle of the summer with some fukkin leather pants."
i swear dawg it always be like 1 or 2 nikkas who visit NY or LA and comeback dressin like euro dragqueens :russ: the fukk they got goin on out there

BAiiNE

Bronx BAiiNE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
and you fakkits thought that the real KONY was lying :bryan:

Did you really just call :umad: KONY??? :blessed: Thank you my G, thank you :banderas:[DOUBLEPOST=1397615118][/DOUBLEPOST]
i swear dawg it always be like 1 or 2 nikkas who visit NY or LA and comeback dressin like euro dragqueens :russ: the fukk they got goin on out there

Damn I'm From NY and live in LA. I'm a girl but I'm bout to check my closet for euro drag queen attire ASAP