Jay z has now joined The Hells Angels Motorcycle Club

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I know this thread is jokes but I seriously think some people think Jay isn't a human. Every time he does something "Normal" it turns into a huge thing:

*OMG Jay is swimming in a pool
*OMG Jay like Capn Crunch Berries, He actually eats cereal
*OMG Jay riding a bike in central park
*OMG Jay actually was on the subway
*OMG Jay is riding a motorcycle

LOL.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know this thread is jokes but I seriously think some people think Jay isn't a human. Every time he does something "Normal" it turns into a huge thing:

*OMG Jay is swimming in a pool
*OMG Jay like Capn Crunch Berries, He actually eats cereal
*OMG Jay riding a bike in central park
*OMG Jay actually was on the subway
*OMG Jay is riding a motorcycle

LOL.

Coli folk rip on Jay simply because he looks silly as fukk when he does those things :dead:

Not really that complicated :mjlol:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Jay sounds totally different pre and post Ether breh. Thats just facts. I don't think it's a coincidence.
And I think its a figure of your imagination :yeshrug:

If anything? The biggest change in him is how he let his flow drop off. And that was circa 00-01'. Not after Ether. I'll say this: he slowly stopped caring as much about what the core fanbase thought of his music/artistic integrity and started doing whatever he felt like to get money after that.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

If anything? The biggest change in him is how he let his flow drop off. And that was circa 00-01'. Not after Ether. I'll say this: he slowly stopped caring as much about what the core fanbase thought of his music/artistic integrity and started doing whatever he felt like to get money after that.
Jay's voice jumping half an octave is a figment of my imagination :dwillhuh:

Lets agree to disagree breh

Either way Jay fell off big time... his music is unlistenable

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
LOL, this is obviously for the "On the Run Part II" video. As long as Jay don't end up like Puffy in the "Missing You" video, lol:

tumblr_inline_myzxf1Hfg21qf6i04.gif

looooooooool

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Let that made ride his motorcycle.....not his first time riding one with Beyonce on the back. You man cause you don't have one :mjpls:

I don't really agree with that because he tried to hit every angle on BP2 and then he gave people the TBA. I'd say the BP3 is a more accurate indicator of that. Though WTT wasn't really a single heavy album. Nothing obvious besides in Paris. The JT track on MCHG though :scusthov:

Last edited: