Jay Z mentoring Meek did nothing for him, hes just dumb

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
It's over.

Rap fans are the flakiest fans ever. We're own to the next new sound. Meeks ( Ace Hood) flow was hot shyt 10 years. That style is done with now.

Jay Z shouldve told him only so much u can make of rap and he needs other ventures.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
We this deep in the thread and the Coli hasn't pointed out "I haven't get paid" :gucci:
it is assummed most are fools i mean we use phrase like " it's dawgs that bite" instead of "it's a dawg that bites"

we all stoopid on the internet breh.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
it aint do shyt for memphis bleek either
nikkas swear jay really that bright....ain't no way your right hand ain't up mills if you really have the information to give that could make millionaires of your friends who are down to do the work.

maybe bleek don't have it in him or maybe the truth is people greatly exaggerate jay's intellect and business savvy, breh likely is just smart enough to hire the right people which is awesome too, but call me a hater if you want these rappers gon hold this corn.

Jesus Bhrist

All Star
Daps
Meek Mill isn’t saying anything out of the ordinary for Major Label Artist with 360 deal’s

Lil Uzi, Megan, Drake, Tyga, Lil Wayne, 21 Savage, even Kanye etc…have all come forward and said they’re not being paid off their music and haven’t received any royalty checks or having issues with publishing

The truth is every since Meek exposed Drake nikkas been in they feeling’s and he’s been under a microscope

nikkas won’t bring up Drake snitching while simultaneously rapping about being a Mob Boss sending hit’s or not writing his own Music, or nikkas smacking and pissing on him lol

But Meek Mill gets criticized for losing a bet and Bunny Hopping and it turns into some sexual fetishization or a humiliation ritual with homoerotic undertones lol