Jay Z Might Have Beef With Grafh For Being Disrespectful To Beyonce 'She Owes Me Some Pu**y'

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
he was never signed to aftermath. his mentor/manager allegedly tried to set 50 cent up according to 50. Plus Chaz his manager was pretty much blackballed by the industry and Dre was probably scared of him. Maybe you thinking of someone else but Graf was never signed to Aftermath 50 wasn't having that.

i thought it was the same dude just misspelled in the op.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Dude 38 years old, over 16 years in music and still no career

should have took biggie advice.. UPS IS HIRING, BETTER YET AMAZON
I believe hes 40/41. I remember him being a few years older than me when I met him damn near 18/19 years ago through DJ Killatouch .

Hes a cps tax professional ... not sure if he ever went ahead and got his law degree after ST John's university

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
he was never signed to aftermath. his mentor/manager allegedly tried to set 50 cent up according to 50. Plus Chaz his manager was pretty much blackballed by the industry and Dre was probably scared of him. Maybe you thinking of someone else but Graf was never signed to Aftermath 50 wasn't having that.

Everybody who was damn near associated with Chaz never went anywhere

Darkside
Shalone
Random bum nikka hanging on supthin & 116 ...
Uncle Jamal from SJQ.

None of them.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
someone link rent money... his best track and i always have trouble finding it

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Dam That Sound Personal
It's not personal

I just never understood how a label imprint with mainstream income and funding could be underground AND blackballed from rest of the industry.

I grew up with cats on that label & they told me it was a dead end even before Grafh signed.

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you watched his appearance on Math Hoffas podcast, he admitted that he baits nikkas for a battle.
He must be desperate if he's baiting Hov though.