Jay Z Plan Was Bigger Than Everyone Thought, Plans To Become Part TEAM OWNER! (3d chess moves)

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
If the team he’s attached to were to sign Kaep

The
full
would reach never seen before levels

yeah he signed Kaep but why he didn’t give him an ownership interest :scusthov:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Jay Z had Robert Kraft get Meek Mill out of jail, Robert Kraft is like The Top dog among owners along with Jerry Jones,and you thinking they gonna block him for getting a team

you are very very fukking dumb

one of the NFL owners is pakistiani, you don't see that fakkit napolean making threads hating on him, let that nikka cook

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
man the c00n energy is coming strong within yall

how is jay flaunting his moves when the media is the one reporting it because its news lmao

goddamn the hate and envy among blacks is pitiful

black american men are the most pitiful group of men on the planet and I'm disgusted to be apart of this shyt I got to move to motherland

goddamn, this whole situation opened my eyes to the psyche of black men in this country, I mean jay-z really bring that shyt out of nikkaz lmao

goddamn
I thought it was a fair question. What strategic gain is there in telegraphing your punches? Unless they're not really 'punches' at all, but pr?

Sorry, this Epstein shyt got me going. :lolbron:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
What's up with Jay and constantly flaunting his business moves? At some point isn't that rookie shyt? I thought celebs only do that to promote a product to an audience? What's he selling before he even owns anything? He could kept quiet till his stake was official then announced which would make sense cause, tickets. But the public knowing at this point is pointless...

Because it's probably a bullshyt story,placed by his PR meant to placate people calling him a sell out and have those of us who don't look at the small print thinking this is a big move.

Look how many dumb dumbs thought he actually owned the nets outright.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Jay Z had Robert Kraft get Meek Mill out of jail, Robert Kraft is like The Top dog among owners along with Jerry Jones,and you thinking they gonna block him for getting a team

you are very very fukking dumb

one of the NFL owners is pakistiani, you don't see that fakkit napolean making threads hating on him, let that nikka cook
ok, I'll save this post when news comes out that Jay Z doesn't get a team or gets less than 5% of ownership.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought it was a fair question. What strategic gain is there in telegraphing your punches? Unless they're not really 'punches' at all, but pr?

Sorry, this Epstein shyt got me going. :lolbron:

Who's telegraphic what?

Nobody ever know what Jay-Z is thinking other people talk about him he don't ever say shyt you can gather anything from other than speculation and that's how it should be when you're addressing the public, you never show your hand

Jay-Z being owner is just beginning

Isn't this what the protest was about, NFL giving black people some power, I mean what was the players problem with the league, wasn't not enough black representation, that's about change, what's the problem, it worked, nikkaz won, Kap got big ass check, what's the problem, Jay about to be an owner, what's the problem lol