JAY-Z Recalls Biggie's Reaction To 'Streets Is Watching': 'Last Song I Played For [Him]'

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
If BIG wouldn’t have died……

Terrible to have to even think these thoughts. BUT, man Vol. 1 would have been so much harder. BIG even asked him if the album was gonna sound like Streets Is Watching because it was so slick. That album would have been so fukking slick! That vibe along with Who You Wit & Where I’m From. Imagine another track created with BIG for the album. It would have had such a different vibe SMH :francis:

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If BIG wouldn’t have died……

Terrible to have to even think these thoughts. BUT, man Vol. 1 would have been so much harder. BIG even asked him if the album was gonna sound like Streets Is Watching because it was so slick. That album would have been so fukking slick! That vibe along with Who You Wit & Where I’m From. Imagine another track created with BIG for the album. It would have had such a different vibe SMH :francis:
I wonder what song Big would've been on :damn:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I actually listened to “I know what girls like” for the first time a couple of months ago and hov low key ripped it.

That beat is just too corny to get over tho.

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
Knew the source of the sampled lines the first time I heard it.

Such a great but tragic film.

And ski & primo murdered Vol. 1. I still wish rhyme no more was made into a full song... It was too ill to be so short. I was so fukking happy when I heard the a million & one remix on a DJ Camilo mixtape in early 98.

Last edited: