Jaybird BlueBuds X Bluetooth Earbuds for $20 @ Walmart

Dyse

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:salute:

Be prepared to look on Walmart.com if you gets shytty initial customer service like I did. bytch said they weren't in stock even though I showed her on the site. Found another dude to look for them and showed her. She was still making excuses
:camby:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Be prepared to look on Walmart.com if you gets shytty initial customer service like I did. bytch said they weren't in stock even though I showed her on the site. Found another dude to look for them and showed her. She was still making excuses
They were in a lock up case with Bluetooth speakers at mine. The woman that got them out looked dumbfounded how cheap they were. She probably bought all the rest of them when I left.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Any idea how long it will stay 20? Sold out in all my local wal marts

JLova

Veteran
Daps
Have the x2. I don't even use them. fukk my ears suck.... And can never get a secure enough fit.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

Persistence is key. I got a 60" 4K Vizio last month for $528 from them cause I kept pushing them to match the advertised price.

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
Persistence is key. I got a 60" 4K Vizio last month for $528 from them cause I kept pushing them to match the advertised price.
don't wanna sound like a downer but you get what you pay for fam. Vizio TV's always break down. My buddy had one stop working on him 3 years after purchase. No good TV will go on sale remember that :ufdup:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
don't wanna sound like a downer but you get what you pay for fam. Vizio TV's always break down. My buddy had one stop working on him 3 years after purchase. No good TV will go on sale remember that :ufdup:

I already have a Vizio going on 5 years with no issues. The M60-C3 that I got is one of the highest rated 4K TVs in the 60 inch range across all brands and is still going for $1200 - $1500 everywhere. It was just a price mistake that they weren't trying to honor. Trust me, I'm good :myman:

:mjlol: at that last statement. Got any more prolific tech advice?

Last edited: