Jaylen Brown still doesn’t have a left?!!?? Celtricks paid him how much again?!!

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON

fukk Celtricks :umad:

Laker fans got tired of reading Mock drafts, potential free agent targets and rumors about New Head Coaching candidates, now they worried about the Celtics. “How you gonna hate from out side the club” ass nikkaz.🤣😂

Can’t remember the last time I saw a Celtics fan make a thread about the lakers. #RentFree

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Laker fans got tired of reading Mock drafts, potential free agent targets and rumors about New Head Coaching candidates, now they worried about the Celtics. “How you gonna hate from out side the club” ass nikkaz.🤣😂

Can’t remember the last time I saw a Celtics fan made a thread about the lakers. #RentFree
fukk the celtricks 1 ring in 69 yrs going on 70 :mjlol:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Can’t remember the last time I saw a Celtics fan make a thread about the lakers. #RentFree
He one of y’all right :jbhmm:

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
It looks like he was about to do a step back and just lost the ball. It happens.