Jayson Tatum Signature Shoe the Jordan JT1 is here. Uglier than the Master P Sneaker.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
1. Both of those articles are from 2017 :mjlol:
2. Neither of these articles show actual sales.
2. Read the article, goofy.

:dead:
Obviously I wasn’t including Jordan’s. I was speaking on how his sneaker performs across Nike basketball. It’s a very popular line.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
If I signed with Jordan Brand I would just wear player colorways of the classics with my own logo on the tongue, heel or side.
That's what Ray Allen did. Ray never had his own original shoe.

16871_08.jpg.jpeg

Ray-allen-Air-Jordan-5-sonics-Home.jpg

40-ray-allen-jordan-11-two-rings-re-gold.jpg

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Obviously I wasn’t including Jordan’s. I was speaking on how his sneaker performs across Nike basketball. It’s a very popular line.

I never said anything about Js. Obviously we are both excluding Js. Now stay with me here.. can you post sneaker sales showing Kyrie has the highest selling basketball shoe? Did you read the articles you posted?

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
i think that shytty ass picture quality makin em look worse than they are. That reminds me of them sites back in the day that sold fakes. The official pictures look way better. Still, team Jordan been puttin out dud after dud with the signature athletes since the DWade days. Strictly hoop shoes, and i wouldnt be caught dead hoopin in these.

Last edited:

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
i think that shytty ass picture quality makin em look worse than they are. That reminds me of them sites back in the day that sold fakes. The official pictures look way better. Still, team Jordan been puttin out dud after dud with the signature athletes since the DWade days. Strictly hoop shoes, and i wouldnt be caught dead hoopin in these.

The social media era, someone trying to get the exclusive put them shytty pics out. They’re not the hottest shoe but the final result is not as bad as the first round of pics. Colorways giving them a more appealing look.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Thats whats up Tatum deserves it he's put in the work

Its a decent looking shoe...They look to similar to the other JB releases over the years to be signatures tho...You could tell they really sticking to one design module over there, I means its working cause they still do well even with the retro sales..

My aunts neighbor son plays ball at a good D1 school...His pops gave me a pair of the 34's for helping him out around the crib...Long story short performance and comfort easily the best pair of sneakers I've ever owned, didn't even have to break them in either plus the design actually grew on me...They don't got the casual appeal like the retros, but I could see why they go for damn near 200 the shoe technology is on point....