The Coli
@JayYoung314
@trillanova
  • Audio must be submitted before Wednesday August 19th at 11:59 PM EST
  • You must mention your opponent's Coli screenname atleast once on the track
  • Please use a decent site to host your audio such as Soundcloud. No Vocaroos
  • Support your fellow Coli brehs and vote/comment on the other matchups
  • Polls go up once both MC's post their track
  • Do not reply to this thread until both opponents have posted their audio.

If you have trouble uploading PM me or Cook and we'll give you our email address so you can shoot us your MP3.

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
@Brooklynzson i feel on the strength that he advanced on default and didnt have to put up a song he should have to upload his diss first because i have nothing from him to go off of

Last edited:

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
@Brooklynzson i feel on the strength that he advanced on default and didnt have to put up a song he should have to upload his diss first because i have nothing from him to go off of

i'm gonna drop before the deadline. i did drop a verse. that's how i advanced. but it was for my opponent.

better get creative.

:sas2:

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
you post something? i didnt see any tracks
naw g i aint, dude should be disqualified, he didnt drop anything in round 1 and lied to the mods about it and i dropped a banger in round 1. aint no point in me wasting my time. all ima do is upload a track sayin fukk villanova and keep it movin. off GP and the fact he aint said shyt by deadline i should be advanced, this a waste of time. lets just get to round 3 so i can get a more legit opponent

cook

Banned
Daps
naw g i aint, dude should be disqualified, he didnt drop anything in round 1 and lied to the mods about it and i dropped a banger in round 1. aint no point in me wasting my time. all ima do is upload a track sayin fukk villanova and keep it movin. off GP and the fact he aint said shyt by deadline i should be advanced, this a waste of time. lets just get to round 3 so i can get a more legit opponent

He did post something in round 1. I listened to it before he deleted it.

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
He did post something in round 1. I listened to it before he deleted it.

well he aint respond by the deadline so its obvious hes not going to say anything so this is my diss track : fukk villanova. naw but ill upload somethin just to advance but this is tedious to me i feel off the strength that hes dissapeared completely from this thread i should advance by now

Status
Not open for further replies.