Daps
Reppin
H Λ W Λ I ' I
This thread is for the Jazz heads (**post your jazz compositions here if you want), I've been making music for so long and one thing I would like to share is the experimenting and fun I've had/done. I never took the time to learn any instrument, I only play by ear, but some of these compositions here are straight original pieces I've done using all kinds of instrument vsts I've dumped/wasted money on (worth every penny). I was always about "simple/simplicity", I mean putting emphasis into your work is great ,but great can come from anything, so I've learned. These are just old jazz joints from long ago, anyway let's listen to some jazz hip hop.....remember this is just creative music, not particularly made for rappers in mind.

^^this one was extremely fun to make, all original except for the break o'course

post your Jazz joints here, would love to listen to some.....

Last edited:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
There was this jazz/hip hop joint form about ten years ago. I think it was called Explosion or something like that. I've been looking for it for about 3 years now. If I see the cover I will know what it is.

Daps
Reppin
H Λ W Λ I ' I
  1. good looking out Doc, and props Needlz, would love to keep this thread going with some Jazz Hip Hop discussion/ creative ideas/ and just straight listening.....please brehs, if you got them jazz joints ,go on and post em'.