Jazze Pha Files For Bankruptcy

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Shouldn't be still be collecting royalties? He should still be eating off Ciara and 2004 alone

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Hella people are getting 5-7 year loans on cars, hustling backward to stunt.

How the fukk you only got 3g's in the bank? Wtf, I don't think my savings has been that low since sophomore year of college. People gotta learn to manage money and get a fukking job when the time comes.
Stop it. You usually don't post typical nikka shyt

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
He owes 8k on a six year old vehicle homie....most car loans are 5 years, some are 6 years.... this man still owes 8 THOUSAND on it....that means he's missed several payments or he re-financed it

HE'S BROKE HOMIE.
Liabilities exceed assets.
How is that not broke?
Not saying everybody who files is living in extreme poverty.
But they've got a financial hole they can't dig themselves out of so they have to file for bankruptcy to hopefully get a discharge and start over.

its not ..if u consolidating something n gettin it so u can make payments to keep from losin it all..

is a big difference

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
the point is that he's not broke.

He may just be over his head in some things...or maybe he bought the house at the top of the market and wants to get out of it...who knows.

This dude is a well known producer in Atlanta...the land of everybody is a entertainer.
He could spit in the wind and hit a rapper/singer that is willing to drop a couple stacks on a beat.
When your liabilities exceed your assets you're broke. Having a negative net worth is being broke. there are plenty of broke people who shuffle debt around and have liquid cash but still are broke. Hell he owes the government. Eventually he's gonna end up in jail if he isn't careful.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Mannie fresh djing as well. Some dudes can't sit back and look at the big picture. Humble yourself. Djing is a lucrative gig if done right. Plus Mannie look happy as heck.Sometimes peace of mind is all you need. That's worth more than any dollar signs .
That hustle is damn near over saturated and burnt out now too tho. Everybody and they momma trying to DJ. You got to really be on top of your game to get your name hot on the DJ circuit these days. Even actors and actresses are trying to get in on it:francis:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
being broke is a mental thing. you could make a broke person a billionaire and they'd blow through it all and still end up back at broke. its not about how much you make its about setting boundaries and living with in your means whatever that is. when I got a better job when I was younger I tripled my annual take home pay and was still constantly broke for years. I was buying all types of dumb shyt. I still got a couple big screen TVs that I don't even use from that time that are worthless for reselling but I spent over a grand for each. I don't even use them now but if you pay $1500 for something then selling it for $300 ain't worth it.

I had to sit down and say I gotta stop spending all this money on bullshyt and manage my loot better. I probably make about half what he makes in a month and I still got more liquid cash than him and my total debt is like $1600. Granted I live in an apartment and my car is a 10 year old beater that was given to me but with my credit, job and history on it I could walk in a dealership today and get the same car he has but I'd rather drive the beater and not have any monthly payments.

His problem ain't making more money. There's a difference between being poor (having very little due to circumstances usually beyond your control) and being broke (mismanaging what you have so it effectively amounts to nothing) he's not poor, he has resources and access to ways to make money. He's broke. Being broke is self afflicted.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
No producer should ever be bankrupt. Then again, unless you're like Scott Storch...which his case seems to be one of.

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its not ..if u consolidating something n gettin it so u can make payments to keep from losin it all..

is a big difference

if you have to consolidate payment to keep from "losing it all" that means you cant afford....aka you're broke

Cmon man...theres no way to spin this into a W

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I take that back this dude making $14,000 a month and is still broke. I ain't taking home even half of what he makes a month. He's damn neat making $170,000 a year and he's still broke. How the hell does he own $250,000 in back taxes on $170,000 a year?

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

is a big difference
I get what you saying, I'm not saying Jazze is in extreme poverty. I guess we got a different definition of broke.