:jbhmm: Does history repeat itself? If so didn't homosexuality cause the fall of rome.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm: I'm just saying. Since Caitlyns are the normal now in today's society. I know when talking about the fall of Rome there are other factors to consider such as the economy decline (much like the u.s.) and over expansion of it's military but hands down homosexuality is in the top 3 factors.

This ain't a gay bashing thread though. Say what you want about gay people but Sisqo, Tevin campbell, Queen Latifah, and Dennis Rodman are all talented people.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:

Interesting...in what reality do you exist where trannies are the norm?

:mjlol:
I'm talking about homosexuality as a whole. I like how you ignored the huge ass topic sentence and the last sentence. I hate you smart dumb nikkas on the coli. But regardless didn't Caitlyn recently accept a courage award and have received nation wide support but correct me if I'm wrong.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
These nikkas act like gays/trannies are half the population or some shyt :heh:
:mjpls: The moors weren't half the population when they invaded spain but they still conquered it. Same thing with the native americans and the settlers. It only takes one rotten apple to spoil the bunch.

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
I'm talking about homosexuality as a whole. I like how you ignored the huge ass topic sentence and the last sentence. I hate you smart dumb nikkas on the coli. But regardless didn't Caitlyn recently accept a courage award and have received nation wide support but correct me if I'm wrong.
And i didnt infer that either.

But i can with confidence tell you, that a tranny be strugglin out there right now.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Roman Empire fell because they overextended themselves and they collapsed financially.
It didn't help that several tribes attacked, as well.

According to Google, it encompassed an area of 1.062 million square miles, although I've seen higher estimates.
Wikipedia says that the Roman Empire's land makes up 54 countries today.

Loop Ba$eCrawler

All Star
Daps
Societies don't fall because of moral standards. Falling moral standards do seem to be a characteristic of empires that have fallen though. The Mayans were basically murdering people for fun towards the end of their empire.

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
yes you're right. once a nation become completely void of natural morality its fall is not far behind.

plushcarpet

Superstar
Daps
Seven steps in the life cycles of great powers
Glubb Pasha learned that different empires had similar cultural changes while experiencing a life cycle in a series of stages that could overlap. He generalized about empires having seven stages of development, identifying these successive ages as follows:

1. The age of outburst (or pioneers).
2. The age of conquests.
3. The age of commerce.
4. The age of affluence.
5. The age of intellect.
6. The age of decadence. <<< where we currently are in the west
7. The age of decline and collapse.

Each stage helps progression to the next as the values of the people change over time. Military, political, economic and religious developments all influence an empire's people to act and believe differently over time.

read more here: The Life Cycles of Empires: Lessons for America Today?

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It didn't. Rome's decline was a long, gradual and very complicated process. Historians don't even completely agree on all the possible factors that went into its eventual collapse. Two actual factors were already mentioned though, Germanic migrations and financial problems.