@jcotton1 please step inside this thread and have a seat.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
One of those cac fakkits who says shyt like, "I wish we could all stop being divisive, I don't see color, why should Black people?"

Every now and then I get reminded how cacs are garbage, I'd long dikk a cacette though :umad:

Jcotton1

All Star
Daps
πŸ€”πŸ€” country music

Yeah I came up playing Piano and and in Jazz band. My cuzzo moved from Memphis to Nashville for undergrad and never left. My unk on my Pops side went to the Ville and met his now wife back in the late 80s early 90s and moved back East to settle down and raise kids . It's not hard to play the back ground and get involved behind the scenes in different genres. I started off at there left for another HBCU. Country music and other genres is literally all around. All u gotta do is ask and talk.

Hockey is a Midwest that original 6 team thing courtesy of my Pops. He works in the auto industry and and does his own thing so he was the only breh in office what was he supposed to do now go to a night out with the office?

I was born a breh and gonna die a breh ain't no digital anything over here. Am I a bit more traditional damn right. I was born in one of the traditional Black American cities but raised out East not only me but all my siblings.

I mentor kids. If we don't get it together neighborhood by neighborhood , piece by piece inch by inch collectively we are in trouble.

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I came up playing Piano and and in Jazz band. My cuzzo moved from Memphis to Nashville for undergrad and never left. My unk on my Pops side went to the Ville and met his now wife back in the late 80s early 90s and moved back East to settle down and raise kids . It's not hard to play the back ground and get involved behind the scenes in different genres. I started off at there left for another HBCU. Country music and other genres is literally all around. All u gotta do is ask and talk.

Hockey is a Midwest that original 6 team thing courtesy of my Pops. He works in the auto industry and and does his own thing so he was the only breh in office what was he supposed to do now go to a night out with the office?

I was born a breh and gonna die a breh ain't no digital anything over here. Am I a bit more traditional damn right. I was born in one of the traditional Black American cities but raised out East not only me but all my siblings.

I mentor kids. If we don't get it together neighborhood by neighborhood , piece by piece inch by inch collectively we are in trouble.
have you ever voted for donald trump

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't remember the last thread I browsed that he didn't comment in.
lol in every thread on any topic imaginable claiming he done or got a family member who did some shyt and therefore he an expert.

mf in some thread talking bout how he been playing in low level PGA tour tournaments and shyt.

quack of all trades :duck:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
lol in every thread on any topic imaginable claiming he done or got a family member who did some shyt and therefore he an expert.

mf in some thread talking bout how he been playing in low level PGA tour tournaments and shyt.

quack of all trades :duck:
Lol