Jean Grey VS Emma Frost is proof you can turn a ho into a housewife

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Jean Grey was a “good girl” but was kissing up on Wolverine all the time. Especially when he was hurt even tho he got the healing factor. You know she let him get the p*ssy.

Meanwhile the White Queen presses Scott to be his best. She may dress like a prostitute but she’s loyal to her man.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Probably the GOAT moment
file_204477_34_emmafrostcheat.jpg

X-Men139-p03.jpg

:russ::russ::russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking back now, I have a hard time buying Emma Frost as one of the heroes. Reading the original Dark Phoenix saga compared to the comics today, she was evil on too many levels. It's hard to believe that such a ruthless and sadistic character would ever want to turn to the side of good after going that far. I've heard that Generation X explains her changes a bit more but :patrice:

IMO one of the ways that they screwed up X-men was turning too many of their iconic baddies into good guys. I give certain characters a pass--Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, and Rogue are all OK. I like Magneto as a grey character that can be friend or foe depending on the situation. Beyond that, Sabretooth, Juggernaut, Mystique, Emma Frost, etc. should stay villains, because the good guys need someone interesting to fight. I hope they never make the likes of Mr. Sinister into a straight good-guy.

Back to Emma--She ruthlessly executed her own people for failure...
execute.jpg

She sent the goons after children...
uncanny-x-men-131-kitty-0.jpg

She psychically tortured Storm without a second thought...
uncanny_x-men_131_page_11_white_queen_storm_interrogation_marvel_march_1980.png

To be fair though, I still think that Jean should have stayed dead permanently after the Dark Phoenix storyline.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
On some real shyt...
I hate Jean Grey AND Emma Frost!
:francis:

Jubilation Lee will ALWAYS be my favorite X-Chick.

Storm gets my personal vote for GOAT female X-man. Kitty Pryde, Rogue, and Jean are the other contenders (although just like I mentioned earlier, Jean should have really stayed dead after the Dark Phoenix Saga IMO)

Jean Grey was a “good girl” but was kissing up on Wolverine all the time. Especially when he was hurt even tho he got the healing factor. You know she let him get the p*****.

:dwillhuh:Did Logan ever get it in like that? I know that Jean and Logan kissed ONCE in X-tinction Agenda, but outside of that instance she was totally faithful to Scott. She wouldn't give Logan the time of day in the 70s/early 80s, as far as I remember. She even fronted him off right before becoming the Phoenix :mjlol:

b8878d89ffb31c51337d5e1f385ccc29.jpg

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Storm gets my personal vote for GOAT female X-man. Kitty Pryde, Rogue, and Jean are the other contenders (although just like I mentioned earlier, Jean should have really stayed dead after the Dark Phoenix Saga IMO)
I just always liked Jubilee cause shes just cool.
And my asian fetish been going on for a minute!
:lolbron:
I actually have the Jim Lee Jubilee card tatted on my shoulder.
:francis:

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Looking back now, I have a hard time buying Emma Frost as one of the heroes. Reading the original Dark Phoenix saga compared to the comics today, she was evil on too many levels. It's hard to believe that such a ruthless and sadistic character would ever want to turn to the side of good after going that far. I've heard that Generation X explains her changes a bit more but :patrice:

IMO one of the ways that they screwed up X-men was turning too many of their iconic baddies into good guys. I give certain characters a pass--Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, and Rogue are all OK. I like Magneto as a grey character that can be friend or foe depending on the situation. Beyond that, Sabretooth, Juggernaut, Mystique, Emma Frost, etc. should stay villains, because the good guys need someone interesting to fight. I hope they never make the likes of Mr. Sinister into a straight good-guy.

Back to Emma--She ruthlessly executed her own people for failure...
execute.jpg

She sent the goons after children...
uncanny-x-men-131-kitty-0.jpg

She psychically tortured Storm without a second thought...
uncanny_x-men_131_page_11_white_queen_storm_interrogation_marvel_march_1980.png

To be fair though, I still think that Jean should have stayed dead permanently after the Dark Phoenix storyline.

Nah it makes sense to me
They live in a cold world
Gotta link up where you can

And Emma has had too much quality character development

parallax

Superstar
Daps
emma mindsexed namor into flooding wakanda. she never stopped being a ho, she was just scotts ho

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

:dwillhuh:Did Logan ever get it in like that? I know that Jean and Logan kissed ONCE in X-tinction Agenda, but outside of that instance she was totally faithful to Scott. She wouldn't give Logan the time of day in the 70s/early 80s, as far as I remember. She even fronted him off right before becoming the Phoenix :mjlol:

:mjlol:well damn

mr x

Superstar
Daps

What happened next?