Jeanie Buss was so mad at Rich Paul she thought about trading LeBron?

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
D1oJBICUkAE5em-.jpg
D1oR9ztXgAkFrg5.jpg
D1oR9zrX4AAL8JR.jpg
D1oR9zwXQAAgU0h.jpg

BStapies

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been said trade dude for AD. He has no trade clause and they havent produced a better product with him there nor will they draw FAs that were already interested now that he is. :yeshrug:
Trade him for AD and you're still in the same spot. A young core that can't stay healthy, vets who are trash and a superstar missing playoffs lmao

And Lebron doesnt have a no trade clause in this deal

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Trade him for AD and you're still in the same spot. A young core that can't stay healthy, vets who are trash and a superstar missing playoffs lmao

And Lebron doesnt have a no trade clause in this deal
I know he doesnt have a no trade clause. Thats why I said it. :gucci:
And AD on this same team is not only, younger, better defensively, they are more attractive to free agents. They wouldve won more games. Its not the same spot.

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the biggest problem to trading james is the optics to future free agents, you finally got a player of lebron's caliber to sign with you and you trade him away within a year. one ridiculous thing that has been said more than a few times in response to a lebron/davis swap is that lebron would retire, which i dont think anyone truly believes. it means too much to lebron's legacy to continue to add to his career numbers. if he was traded this offseason no matter where, there is zero chance he would retire. having said all that the lakers will try to bolster the roster and give it another run next year. the earliest i could see them dealing him would be pre trade deadline next year and it would be more of a mutual agreement to part ways.

Last edited: