Jeanie mai outchea treating young jeezy like he’s a fetish

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
:mjlol:Lol wench if you want to, who give a fukk what we think?
:hubie: I'm not a wench, simply an observer of disturbing patterns.

How are black women supposed to follow a whole bunch of nikkas who thirsty to date out? Where are you leading them, to thirst for 'others'? Real question. :jbhmm:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She can get it. Jeezy won.
JyrpfKb.gif
:wow:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Crazy how u nikkas are quick to spew fake outrage as if there’s tons of comments made by black women hating on their relationship

u bytch ass nikkas use every chance y’all get to shyt on black women.

no one gives a fukk about jeezy being with an Asian woman.

they look happy and if anything I’ve witnessed a lot of black women rejoicing that jeezy is happy with her.

but I hope y’all keep this same energy when a thread is made of a famous black woman with an Asian or nonblack man.

I know y’all not.

:mjtf: da fukk nonsense is this :mjlol:

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
'The Real's' Jeannie Mai trashed for 'dark meat on the side' comments (video) – Rolling Out

Love Black guys. For me, dark meat on the side; White keeps me mean and lean. That’s why I married White. That’s what I like.

That black man fetish is definitely a narrative used to bring us down, no question. But nikkas ain't looked at the link and seen what she said a while back. I mean, seriously?

Instead thread's derailed and we're discussing Tevin Campbell and the weird nikkas in here who have somehow managed to lead their whole lives without hearing CAN WE TALK at least once...

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

achoo

Rookie
Daps
That black man fetish is definitely a narrative used to bring us down, no question. But nikkas ain't looked at the link and seen what she said a while back. I mean, seriously?

Instead thread's derailed and we're discussing Tevin Campbell and the weird nikkas in here who have somehow managed to lead their whole lives without hearing CAN WE TALK at least once...
Yup, I really don’t care about them being interracial, but I mean this just complete fetishization. And she relegated black men beneath a white one. If this were a black woman saying that...

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:patrice: when first heard about these two/ had to admit seemed like odd couple:gucci:

But for all the negative stereotypes heaped upon "black" men/ for your lady to adopt:comeon:

Have fun with:mjlit:

Nurture :ahh:

The one positive narrative this country has chosen to develop for us:ufdup:

I have no qualms with it:hubie:

"although I am fully aware of the true reason / and implications of this narrative....:comeon:

But let them be in love:blessed:

pawg in peace:wow:

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup, I really don’t care about them being interracial, but I mean this just complete fetishization. And she relegated black men beneath a white one. If this were a black woman saying that...

Exactly. Nikkas won't even consider that as a slight. Be thought of as just a sexual being but incapable of nothing more. Young dumb nikkas