Jedi Knight Star Wars vs Auror Harry Potter

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
d6b5d4473dbc1692a41dc235b3e8df54.jpg

Aurors are basically wizards and witches who are the law enforcement of the Wizarding world. Cops or military that specializes in breaking curses, defending the innocent from dark magic and keeping order amongst wizards, witches and muggles. Their weapons of choice are semi sentient wands that they use to channel their ranged magical blasts and focus their spells

9d883a253b4ea0f4f455d241ade4b1cd.jpg

Jedi Knights as you probably know are warrior monks who utilize the "good side" of the force to protect those who lived long ago in a galaxy far far away. Their physical and mystical abilities are respected and feared even by those who don't fully believe in the force. Their primary weapons are light sabers that use for close quarter combat. They also utilize the force in various ways but they mainly use it for ranged telekinetic attacks and to increase their strength and speed during battle.

I'm kinda biased because I'm a star wars stan and I've always assumed a Jedi could just speed blitz a harry potter wizard and slice them off their wand hands. Then I re-watched deathly hollows and remembered that they could teleport at the speed of thought and a pretty good distance

apparition-harry-potter.gif

Could an Auror use this ability to keep a good distance between them and a Jedi Knight while try ranged attacks? Or would the Jedis speed and precognitive abilities close the gap?

obiwan-quigon.gif

Who would win?

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Unless they have a time traveling locket the wizards are losing
Can wizards cast spells without the wands?