Jedi Mind Tricks - The Bridge & the Abyss Artwork & Tracklist + 1st Single (Drops June 26th)

KingsOfKings

π”»π•£π•–π•’π•ž π•„π•–π•£π•”π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•₯
Daps
Hopefully it's better than the last album.

KingsOfKings

Daps

KingsOfKings

Daps
If it don't have nutty ass Jus Allah on it I don't wanna here it
Jus always falling out with Vin.

majority of the times it's his ego.

straightcash

All Star
Daps
That tracklist doe. I can sense some of the alt-right fans of his flipping out when this drops. :wow:

that last JMT album twas superb,i'm a Jjus Allah fan but what really sets JMT off is Stoupe,too bad dude is a recluse,there are a lot of emcees out there who would sound mad dope over his beats..

Paz is borderline recluse himself. I been asking for years he should collab with AR-AB and Dark Lo. He seems very disconnected from the rest of the Philly scene. He got a couple of day-1 rappers he fukks with from a decade ago and hasn't really shown interest collabing with anyone else. Most people in Philly don't even know him. Even Lord Jamar says Paz is the best White Rapper. The media blackballed him even worse than RA, but I wanna see more from him as far as pushing his name and music.

KingsOfKings

Daps
that sean price track should be ill.

straightcash

All Star
Daps
they need to link up. I feel you on the Dark-Lo shyt too.

I like Paz when he's on his gangsta shyt. Like those early AOTP albums had that aggression mixed with the lyrical mircle shyt. But the last two AOTP albums lacked that gangsta edge. Paz has a great voice for sounding tough, this era lacks that hard DMX / Public Enemy type sound.

I wasn't feeling the last Heavy Metal Kings album either, i loved that single tho where the name comes from. That was hard. That's the type of ish i wanna see from him more. I like the sentimental joints with EAMON tho.

So yeah, that's why I think he would go well with Dark Lo or AB. My ideal scenario is some sort mega collab with them three plus Freeway, maybe even Beanie on some "Philly underground kings" type shyt.