jeen-yuhs: A Kanye Trilogy | All Parts Released

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
And for anyone asking who was too young to remember, Kanye’s run from 03-08 was similar to Stevie Wonder’s classic period in the 70s.

Im telling you, 2003/04 had 50, Usher, Beyonce at their peak and Kanye was right up there with them. When The College Dropout dropped, I’m telling you it was monumental. It was a breath of fresh air from all the gangster rap/crunk on the airwaves. He was “instrumental” on the music section for The Chappelle Show too. shyt, I didn’t even get to the fashion.

Kanye was the shyt. He was a guest on almost every artists’ record during that period and was killing it. Late Registration was so highly anticipated… EVERYONE knew the lyrics to GoldDigger.

And then Graduation, when he outsold 50 Cent on the first day solidified his legendary status. I take that back… calling out George Bush during Hurricane Katrina solidified it.

It’s a shame what happened to Kanye and losing his mom really fukked him up, but during that period he was that guy. Similar to Ice Cube from 1990-1994. Tupac from 95-96. Biggie in 94… Snoop Dogg and Dre from 1992… you could just feel the changing of the guard.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
One for peedi crakk still one of the best songs the roc ever released :wow:

white boy couldn’t wait to get kanye on the hook for that 300k maybach

these triple XL 2002-05 outfits :bryan:

this also the end of an era…everyone recording shyt in their home studio and just emailing files, we ain’t gon have this footage of studio sessions no more :to:

Last edited:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Pharrell's reaction when he figured out the concept of 'Through The Wire'. :russ:
Man hit the :wow:and just walked out of the control room and off down the hallway.

It still blows my mind that they have ALL of this recorded.
Pharrell has always been such a humble dude. It’s a shame he and Kanye didn’t collaborate more often.
The other joint he played for Pharrell that day