jeen-yuhs: A Kanye Trilogy | All Parts Released

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
I'm looking forward the next episode but 2004 - 2022 is a lot to cover in 90 minutes.

Especially with coodie slow ass commentary

“they told no to Kanye that day…………………………,,,,,,
……………………………………..
But he had different plans”

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Who tf was that little girl spittin for Dame in his hotel room?:mjlol:And they was pushing Ye to make beats for her?
:patrice:I'm starting to question Dame's ear for talent.
Giving Lil Bow Wow's sister studio time :scusthov:Making Ye fly out to LA to do beats for Peedi while Ye sitting on classic songs.
Deeray's reaction to Through The Wire was amazing.:banderas:Wanting to crash the car and spit with one arm.
Most awkward scene was Dame walking into the music video debut and seeing a whole bunch of males in the room like:dame:while Kanye giving his speech about Dame delaying the album and paying for the video himself.
Dame standing there with the:dame:face at the start of the video then finally giving Kanye the:salute:when he realized the vision.
Dame really thought Ye was making a compilation album. :dahell:Kanye been playing you solo tracks for damn near 2 years.

You have to remember nobody believed in Kanye as a RAPPER so they expected he himself didn’t believe and with him hanging out with the likes of Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Ludacris, etc they all probably thought he WAS doing a compilation.

I mean if you look at College Dropout there’s EIGHT RAPPERS featured on there plus a spoken word piece. Thats hella rappers for a debut album. Credit to Kanye’s vision and charisma that he didn’t get upstaged on his own album and was able to pull off the concept do to sheer force of personality

Daps
Episode 2 :wow:

I thought Dame did more for Ye back then, I mean he gave him a deal but Kanye put himself on really. Dame really didn't see the vision until Kanye showed him. I don't like how the new Ye moves and his music doesn't hit me like it used to but this Doc is something else. He has the best hustle man, he never ever quit and his brain was always ticking with ideas. A lot to learn from this for many artists trying to make it or anyone trying to breakthrough somewhere.

The choir for Through the wire :wow:

BlackMafia

Superstar
Daps
:mjlit:Bout to watch the last 30 mins (been watching each episode in 3 parts)
Please Lord let them show some Spaceship session footage.:feedme:

BlackMafia

Superstar
Daps
Kanye laying down Spaceship in the dark booth.:banderas:
Coodie hitting Ye with the:usure:after finding out his services weren't needed on the Jesus Walks video.
Hype really was the Jay Z of music video director's, which is exactly why he was not the person to direct Jesus Walks.:snoop:
Ended up with 3-4 different videos after the song was already played out:yeshrug:I personally didn't like any of the versions.
:takedat:coming out of nowhere to be next to Kanye looking for his next meal ticket.
Ludacris went from dodging Kanye in the parking lot and giving him the :camby:"Go wait in the corner until I call you" to handing him his first Grammy on stage.:wow:
Final episode is gonna be pure fukkery.:ohlawd: