Albums Jeezy - I Might Forgive… But I Don't Forget (Discussion Thread)

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
all that goofy shyt his opponent was doing appealed to knuckle heads and in the end it was pretty much accepted that Jeezy still won musically by most people.
what’s goofy about trolling a men that nearly got you killed ?

And jeezy lost you can’t go on stage with a men that killed your men/artist and has made a career trolling you and reminded you by performing these diss records to your face.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
all that goofy shyt his opponent was doing appealed to knuckle heads and in the end it was pretty much accepted that Jeezy still won musically by most people.

BS...

The streets cosigned Jeezy back in the day.

He should have checked Gucci at least.

You can't be lookin weak on the stage like that especially when your music says something else.

JNew

Superstar
Daps

And jeezy lost you can’t go on stage with a men that killed your men/artist and has made a career trolling you and reminded you by performing these diss records to your face.
Is all bs bruh, both these guys have money and can afford to buy a gun if they really felt that way.

At the end of the day they were both young and trying to create a life. If the shoes were flipped and jeezy was killed you think his homie would do anything?.

There’s really no honor or loyalty in the streets. I’m mean jeezy made a living selling crack to his own. The man’s death at the time was jus meaningless drama to talk about.

I sound cold and callus but this is how the world works. People in the streets really only care about getting over on the next one, and most of the time it’s friends, family, etc.

At the end of the day jeezy 40 plus living far from the hood and doing anything illegal but still rapping about selling crack and “da streets”, it’s all entertainment. And jeezy is making a living of degeneracy.

Jeezy cares about one thing and one thing only his family and jeezy, everything else is a show.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
BS...

The streets cosigned Jeezy back in the day.

He should have checked Gucci at least.

You can't be lookin weak on the stage like that especially when your music says something else.
He didn't look weak to anyone with Maturity. Gucci looked like a dumb lil boy to any grown man with bearings. So it comes down to one's perspective

If Jeezy let his EMOTIONS control him then he would be on the same level. He didn't take the bait. It's a lesson men need to learn in life. You can't always think with your ego. The hardest thing for a man to do is walk away sometimes. It would have derailed the whole event and done damage to the platform as well to engage that energy. His music speaks of motivation and also growth in his later years I don't hear impulsive knucklehead in there...

"The streets cosigned Jeezy" this that crab shyt where people want you to stay on some low vibration shyt to impress them after you grow up. Jeezy Is 46 years old man. Can y'all let people grow up :skip:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Did you just ask what is goofy about trolling?

:comeon:

Everything. That's the goof lane.

And then your reason he lost a music clash has nothing to do with music.:skip: dudes need to shake that lil boy mentality and the adulation for goons. I been said it's very sus how some men get open about another man acting aggressive. shyt is hella moist. The goof brought antics cuz the music couldn't hang. And in the end when he had aired that out he had nothing left. Jeezy won the sound clash Gucci won over the approval of men who were turned on by his show of aggression. So much so y'all forgot it was about music.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Meh. What happened to Wop, Boosie, TIP, and Jeezy my old head brehs :francis:

They got older...

In 2007, I remember when Gucci was rocking a red rag and driving a Hummer with a dusty azz Waka Flocka in the background.

At one point, him and Boosie had the hood playing their CDs. It's weird how Gucci never made a song with Boosie either.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
He didn't look weak to anyone with Maturity. Gucci looked like a dumb lil boy to any grown man with bearings. So it comes down to one's perspective

If Jeezy let his EMOTIONS control him then he would be on the same level. He didn't take the bait. It's a lesson men need to learn in life. You can't always think with your ego. The hardest thing for a man to do is walk away sometimes. It would have derailed the whole event and done damage to the platform as well to engage that energy. His music speaks of motivation and also growth in his later years I don't hear impulsive knucklehead in there...

"The streets cosigned Jeezy" this that crab shyt where people want you to stay on some low vibration shyt to impress them after you grow up. Jeezy Is 46 years old man. Can y'all let people grow up :skip:
:russ: What’s funny is if Jeezy and Gucci would’ve threw hands. Fired shots or possibly killed each other during that verzuz. The same people talking about “the streets” would’ve been in that thread. Talking about “we need to do better”, “HipHop needs to grow up”, and “stop the violence this was supposed to be a celebration.”

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
Did you just ask what is goofy about trolling?

:comeon:

Everything. That's the goof lane.

And then your reason he lost a music clash has nothing to do with music.:skip: dudes need to shake that lil boy mentality and the adulation for goons. I been said it's very sus how some men get open about another man acting aggressive. shyt is hella moist. The goof brought antics cuz the music couldn't hang. And in the end when he had aired that out he had nothing left. Jeezy won the sound clash Gucci won over the approval of men who were turned on by his show of aggression. So much so y'all forgot it was about music.
Everything you said about who won is subjective.

My reason he lost is literally because of the music. Gucci hits em in round 1 cairn round 1 a diss song. Gucci performs “The Truth” another diss song about hid dead homie his failed relationships with females and him being a failure as a father (all Gucci’s opinion i don’t know Jeezy’s personal life)

Nice try though
:umad:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I’ll check it out since Jeezy has a lot of classic music out there. Sounds like it’s gonna be soulful but hope it’s not throwaways. Features will make or break the album.

PatvFoo

Superstar
Daps
After Snofall I knew he was gon come back, that mixtape was solid & it sold good…

I hope we got some D.Rich production