Jeezy - It's Tha World 2 (mixtape)

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I for one only download official projects and not leaked songs etc so I won't have the problem some of you are having :ahh:.

I've got a feeling that it's weak though.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
im sayin..

in one thread, folks talkin like they the biggest Jeezy fans.. now, they talkin "b..b..but.. im glad i dont keep up with everything.. this all new material to me.." :dahell:

Im saying tho. Man its some phony ass nikkas posting in here. How u pretend to be a fan :pachaha:

y'all are so dumb. it means when we see new music that "leaks" we ignore it until we get a full mixtape or cd.

for example, schoolboy Q has dropped like 5 songs from his album, I've only listened to maybe 2 of them. Why? Because I have iTunes and I'll just put the song on repeat and play it out after a couple of days.

Our tendency to over play music is the reason why we don't see quality.

Daps
Im saying tho. Man its some phony ass nikkas posting in here. How u pretend to be a fan :pachaha:
these folks say damn near anything, man..

one minute, they trying to tell everybody how Jeezy got the streets on lock.. got the most loyal fanbase.. the next, they trying to convince folk how real fans like themselves dont listen to leaks.. :dwillhuh:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
y'all are so dumb. it means when we see new music that "leaks" we ignore it until we get a full mixtape or cd.

for example, schoolboy Q has dropped like 5 songs from his album, I've only listened to maybe 2 of them. Why? Because I have iTunes and I'll just put the song on repeat and play it out after a couple of days.

Our tendency to over play music is the reason why we don't see quality.

yeah im like that when I know the songs are from the album,and the albums been pushed back and songs are slowly leaking. But I assumed the Jeezy songs that came out were just thrown out as official singles or teasers to test the water. If its a single I don't mind playing the hell out of it:heh:...I aint that strong to pass on it,wish I was:ohlawd:...couple albums have been ruined for me not doing that.

I like the idea of nikkas goin back to ep's with the 7 or 8 songs on there,people been sayin TOO MUCH music is hurtin the way the way fans appreciate the music. if your on a mjor I don't get the point of 20 song mixtapes but I wasn't mad at it. if you gon have a 8 song mixtape tho I need all new shyt,mostly solo tho:comeon:...this is unusual for jeezy,he stay blessin us with 8 or 9 songs or more a tape that have no business bein considered throwaways:ohlawd:..last tape was classic and beter than tm103 to me:blessed:

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
yeah im like that when I know the songs are from the album,and the albums been pushed back and songs are slowly leaking. But I assumed the Jeezy songs that came out were just thrown out as official singles or teasers to test the water. If its a single I don't mind playing the hell out of it:heh:...I aint that strong to pass on it,wish I was:ohlawd:...couple albums have been ruined for me not doing that.

I like the idea of nikkas goin back to ep's with the 7 or 8 songs on there,people been sayin TOO MUCH music is hurtin the way the way fans appreciate the music. if your on a mjor I don't get the point of 20 song mixtapes but I wasn't mad at it. if you gon have a 8 song mixtape tho I need all new shyt,mostly solo tho:comeon:...this is unusual for jeezy,he stay blessin us with 8 or 9 songs or more a tape that have no business bein considered throwaways:ohlawd:..last tape was classic and beter than tm103 to me:blessed:

I only heard the joints on his soundcloud or youtube, never had them on the phone so I'm hyped to finally have these joints for the gym. Pure is just :whew:

Disappointed "Woke Up" wasn't on here though, anyone got a link to that?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I only heard the joints on his soundcloud or youtube, never had them on the phone so I'm hyped to finally have these joints for the gym. Pure is just :whew:

Disappointed "Woke Up" wasn't on here though, anyone got a link to that?

he had Woke Up on the first CTE collab of Its The World that was short like this tape

http://www.datpiff.com/Young-Jeezy-CTE-ItsThaWorld-mixtape.493338.html

But then came back with BOss Ya Life up Gang tape which was another cte collabo full length and had a lot of good tracks on it a few months later....so maybe this is another EP leading up to a full length Jeezy tape:ohhh:?don't get the point of a ep leading up to a full length mixtape but he did it before:manny:...fuked the "its the world" series up with all this confusion though,but its all good.