Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography *Stream* (Discussion Thread)

SHAQAVELLI

We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA
7th studio album?

Recession
Seen it all
Where are the other 2 at?:wtf:
I'm going to guess they count "Cold Summer" by USDA and The Boyz N Da Hood album. I think that's cheating and it's stupid, but that'd be my guess.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I'm going to guess they count "Cold Summer" by USDA and The Boyz N Da Hood album. I think that's cheating and it's stupid, but that'd be my guess.

No Jeezy dropped a double album back when he went by the name "Lil J" and then the Boyz N Da Hood Album...that's 7

SHAQAVELLI

We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA
No Jeezy dropped a double album back when he went by the name "Lil J" and then the Boyz N Da Hood Album...that's 7
He dropped that "Shop Wit Me" and another album under Lil J, but they were both independent. Why do you think Boyz N Da Hood would count and not Cold Summer?

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
He dropped that "Shop Wit Me" and another album under Lil J, but they were both independent. Why do you think Boyz N Da Hood would count and not Cold Summer?

Cold Summer was more of a compilation, where Boyz n Da Hood he was actually in the group. That's like saying the No Limit Soldiers Compilation was a Master P album; it wasn't, he was just on the complilation