Jeff Bezos And Wife To Divorce...$160 Billion On The Line

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Tbh he got off lightly.
He still controls Amazon and will have and make more money than he'll ever spend.

And gets to fukk who he likes when he likes.

He must be cursing those Saudis who hacked his phone though. He would have been home clear if they didn't leak his shyt.

He should've had a burner.

Daps
McKenzie finna take a trip to the Gambia or Jamaica :sas2:.

She'll have a handler out on the streets searching for her personal Mandingo. Dude will think he's about to smash some 35-year old Chinese assistant from Harvard. Get back to the hotel and finds out the truth.

Broad will be like "here's $300...fukk me". African/Jamaican brehs.....secure the bag.

MacKenzie-Bezos-1.jpg

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
McKenzie finna take a trip to the Gambia or Jamaica :sas2:.

She'll have a handler out on the streets searching for her personal Mandingo. Dude will think he's about to smash some 35-year old Chinese assistant from Harvard. Get back to the hotel and finds out the truth.

Broad will be like "here's $300...fukk me". African/Jamaican brehs.....secure the bag.

MacKenzie-Bezos-1.jpg

You know her advisor at Princeton/mentor/best friend is Toni Morrison so she ain't anti-Black folks at least:smugfavre:

But she got four kids :ufdup:so I doubt she wants to bring some strange man into their life or create tabloid headlines/headaches for them. She will either throw herself into charity and being mommy or creep.

It is ironic in a way about these IT fortune ex-wives. Steve Jobs' ex is being pounded by Mayor Fenty and when Sergey Brin of Google cheated on his wife Anne Wojcicki (23andme CEO) she had a stint with A-Rod. Bezos is uber powerful though so I doubt she'll deliberately do anything public.

Last edited:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Tbh he got off lightly.
He still controls Amazon and will have and make more money than he'll ever spend.

And gets to fukk who he likes when he likes.

He must be cursing those Saudis who hacked his phone though. He would have been home clear if they didn't leak his shyt.

He should've had a burner.

The funny thing is that he has a highly paid personal security detail....

You would think a guy like that would definitely have multiple phones with no link to him

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This was a very amicable divorce. Maturity on both side, I like it. :obama: