Jeff Bezos has taken over the day to day operations for Amazon

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He could influence lawmakers straight up and even though trump has smeared the title of highest office in the land with the stank of shyt, it’s still the most prestigious title in the modern world.
Influence lawmakers to do what?

Unlike Trump he's not head of a private company and his family doesn't have any power in the company either, so he'd have to divest completely from Amazon if he were to hold office.

What you're saying doesn't make sense.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Influence lawmakers to do what?

Unlike Trump he's not head of a private company and his family doesn't have any power in the company either, so he'd have to divest completely from Amazon if he were to hold office.

What you're saying doesn't make sense.
He won’t have to divest from anything. We are wearing mask in the United States of America like a bad dystopian movie because of republicans completely chucking us in the bushes going back to the 80s, we now see Americans will take anything that happens to us laying down. I say this to mean they do what they want. And he could influence lawmakers to make it even easier for his goals.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He won’t have to divest from anything. We are wearing mask in the United States of America like a bad dystopian movie because of republicans completely chucking us in the bushes going back to the 80s, we now see Americans will take anything that happens to us laying down. I say this to mean they do what they want. And he could influence lawmakers to make it even easier for his goals.
Jesus Christ. We're living in two different realities. Peace.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Seems like a fluff article. Bezos hasn’t been in the weeds for a decade or so

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
He already has the world at his fingertips. He'd actually lose power. There's a reason why guys like Gates, Zuckerberg, Ellison, etc. have not gone into politics.

Trump being a failed businessman is the exact reason why he's in politics. He's dirty as shyt, super connected to very shady people, and doesn't have any principles. It's natural for him in a way that's not for actual successful CEOs.

Gates and Zuckerberg have no charisma

---

Superstar
Daps
I keep seeing a lot of stupid Conspiracy theories about Bill Gates but this is the scary one to watch. I think he has some crazy leadership ambitions. This seems like a image move and he’s going to segue into politics. After everyone has seen what Americans will accept from trump someone truly intelligent like Bezos will be frighting!

Or he a just a concerned human being trying help.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
:mjtf::stopitslime: You don’t become the richest man in the world and pay your workers like shyt by being altruistic. I’m not an overly pessimistic person, I just think he shows a lot of Machiavellian qualities.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I keep seeing a lot of stupid Conspiracy theories about Bill Gates but this is the scary one to watch. I think he has some crazy leadership ambitions. This seems like a image move and he’s going to segue into politics. After everyone has seen what Americans will accept from trump someone truly intelligent like Bezoa will be frighting!
He's absolutely trying to get into politics....

IIRC, he was chatting up with the Starbucks cat about it a few months ago when ol boy was trying to get into the Dem race

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The richest man in the world would have little need to be in politics with the oversight and limitations he would face. He and his checkbook would be more powerful and influential outside the perimeter of politics.

Ask JP Morgan.
like bill gates needs to waste his time appealing to the idiot voters of america :mjlol:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly!

Bezos is very scary but he wants to wield power off the grid like Frank Underwood. His workers are treated like crap and he has managed to escape liability through these deals where multiple people are responsible for an Amazon driver’s paycheck so when something bad happens he absolves himself from all responsibility on some :hubie: shyt
:dead: Thats some Lex Luthor shyt

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
He already has the world at his fingertips. He'd actually lose power. There's a reason why guys like Gates, Zuckerberg, Ellison, etc. have not gone into politics.

"'President'? Do you realize how much power I'd have to give up to be President?" --Lex Luthor, Justice League Unlimited