Jeff Garcia hating on Cam Newton :mjpls

cheapshot

Pro
Daps
Peterman is still on a team and he's not good either. I just don't think its cism on this issue is my bigger point over whether Geno a bum or not.
I will continue to believe it is cism until there is a black Peterman. People consider Geno, RG3, Mariotta, Kap & Peterman to be in the same boat. They get labeled as trash/bums even though Peterman hasn't accomplished a fraction of what the others have.

Most QBs would fail in bad situations, but black QBs don't get that many chances. Gabbert, Henne & Bortles always seem to have a roster spot

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I will continue to believe it is cism until there is a black Peterman. People consider Geno, RG3, Mariotta, Kap & Peterman to be in the same boat. They get labeled as trash/bums even though Peterman hasn't accomplished a fraction of what the others have.

Most QBs would fail in bad situations, but black QBs don't get that many chances. Gabbert, Henne & Bortles always seem to have a roster spot
If that's how you see it cool but l just don't.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Michael Vick criticizes Cam Newton's flamboyant outfits: 'This isn't a fashion show'

Didn't Michael Vick go to jail for fighting dogs? :patrice: bit of a throw stones in a glass house situation.

Atesome Hamhocks needs to keel over already, he's been on this stupid shyt since AI. Meanwhile he wears a fedora unironically :mjlol:

sicksoulja

All Star
Daps
Wait so let me get this straight it’s wrong for Jeff Garcia to criticize Cam cause he was a “journey man qb”. But it’s fine for someone who didn’t play the game let alone the position too criticize someone? This backwards logic kills me. Stephen A or a Skip Bayless ain’t sniffed a football field but their opinion is more respected than Jeff Garcia.

Then Jeff Garcia was no bum let alone a journey man, he was official. I agree with him Cam needs to ball the fk out if he is going to stand at the damn podium looking like somebody gay uncle that crashed the family reunion. At least dont be terrible.

Last edited:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Cam_Newtons_fashion.png
OK what the fukk is this? :beli:

I have to believe he is getting paid to dress like that.

That is some wild strawberry kiwi bullshyt.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy to see how many people still try to act like what someone wears, matters. If Cam wanna dress on some other shyt, that’s his business so long as he ain’t breaking any laws. They used to say the same thing about how we wore our hair, or whether we chose to put tattoos on our bodies.

And some of y’all got the nerve to be co-signing this a$$hole. :stopitslime: If Cam was third string on the bench he should still wear whatever the fukk he wants.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I don't know if its anymore cism than there not being many if any white corners. If you're a black QB from the usual schools that produce the white qb's they're mainly getting a chance. I think we will just have to agree to disagree on this one. I'll never say there ain't any racism but I don't see it on this issue. You disagree but that's cool too

QB position is seen as the face of the team moreso than a white corner (which does legit have reverse cism attached to it). A lot of the rules put in place regarding protecting the QB were definitely skewed towards keeping the position safe esp for non mobile "traditional" QBs and we know the makeup of that position historically in the league. I always :leostare: at the subtle shyt mufukkaz do on the low

I'm not saying that Cam doesn't deserve the heat for playing like ass, but be fair with it. The same level of smoke is not equally applied to bum white QBs equally.

And as far as the backup positions, nothing else needs to be said with that. How the fukk is Blaine Gabbert still in the league? :what: