Jeff Hardy Arrested.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Just spent a week in Myrtle beach. Wish I bumped into him.

Coli breh would be partying with Jeff Hardy like ...

the introduction :salute:
92jzpCJ.gif

the start of the party :lawd:
ArcticMixedBrownbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

the 3am Waffle House drunken promo :deadmanny:
IllustriousFaroffAustraliancurlew-size_restricted.gif

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Meanwhile, PWInsider reports that Hardy paid a fine of $153, which is what the fine is for first time offenders in Myrtle Beach. He won’t be required to show up in court if he doesn’t want to fight the charge. It also won’t hurt his ability to appear in South Carolina and is on the same level as a parking ticket locally. Since ha paid the fine, that is likely to be the end of the matter unless he contests the charge.

That's all? :mjtf:

Not really a big deal.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Releases due to wellness, drugs, arrests or drinking were probably phased out. Talent gon have to do some nefarious shyt to get let go now.

Vince knows that Jeff showing up just once a month on TNT for AEW would be terrible for his business .... pretty sure both Jeff and Matt's contracts are coming up around Mania next year so WWE probably already faxed Jeff a new 5 year offer tonight:pachaha:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Coli breh would be partying with Jeff Hardy like ...

the introduction :salute:
92jzpCJ.gif

the start of the party :lawd:
ArcticMixedBrownbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

the 3am Waffle House drunken promo :deadmanny:
IllustriousFaroffAustraliancurlew-size_restricted.gif

Would have asked for some loud... Havent really slept in 5 days. They got mad CBD shops. One shop on the boardwalk had some, but I forgot to double back and scoop. Went to 420 Smoke and the slobby guy in the shop was like SC is a zero tolerance state... Should have just brought my damn vape pen. Plus there was a Waffle house right beside my complex, but my sister in law just wouldn't fuxking go. Kept finding some reason not to let me go eat there. Meh... Been on road since 7 am with a two year old and eight year old(mad stops) currently in upper state NY with three more hours of driving before I can hit a blunt and get my Jeff Hardy on (in the comfort of my own house). On a side note, as a habitual weed smoker for 18 years, a five day break is fun, cause I'm gonna get stupid stoned as soon as I spark that bytch. fukk it, I'm reaching out to my coli brecht's next road trip. If y'all hit up T.O. let me know...