Daps
Reppin
F
giphy.gif

I would even be willing to see Horn get annihilated on PPV

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I seem to recall alooooooot of similar comments being made when his fight with Pacman was announced :patrice:

How did that turn out again? :youngsabo:

#HornetsNest #Horndawgs #HardcoreBarelyLegalHorno :lawd:
In all fairness Pac got jobbed and Errol would wash Pac's :flabbynsick: ass too. Horn is just not good at boxing. Pac should be ashamed Horn even kept it close enough for Arum to okey doke him again. I bought into the media's Pac bias and actually didn't believe he was as washed as he is.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Arum's biggest blessing is that Pac would be willing to take a fall for money and to build another star. He doesnt give a shyt about winning

Unfortunately, I dont think Arum owns any other fighters of worth he can build Horn up with

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
What body shots? :jbhmm: its Brooks weak ass eye muscles that let him down not no damn body shots

He was en route to giving Spence a 7-5 type decision :hubie:

co8IgsE9.gif

XHdwxP8.gif

6FMuPLM.gif

D6qRvmL.gif

"bbbut he's the sparring champion"

"bbbut 50k eurocacs cheering for Brook"

"bbbut Brook's chocolate brownie"

take a seat like ya mans

9hmY3X5.gif

errol.png

Daps
co8IgsE9.gif

XHdwxP8.gif

6FMuPLM.gif

D6qRvmL.gif

"bbbut he's the sparring champion"

"bbbut 50k eurocacs cheering for Brook"

"bbbut Brook's chocolate brownie"

take a seat like ya mans

9hmY3X5.gif

errol.png

Again, his eye muscles let him down not the body shots he was taking :manny:

Its funny I mention Jeff Horn's resume being better than Spences and Spence stans now switch to talking about Spence-Brook :jbhmm:

Hornet King clearly aint afraid to lose his 0 hes fought bigger punchers than Spence, if he fights Spence he will come out fighting just like he did vs Pacman and everyone else win lose or draw :hubie:

Rather than hate we should appreciate that this cac, along with every champ at welterweight is willing to fight each other :hubie: he could hold that belt hostage for 2 years easily and fight a load of nobodies

but if he did that people would complain :hubie:

That being said idk why this guy put up the picture of Spence on his instagram like its a most wanted poster :mjlol:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Again, his eye muscles let him down not the body shots he was taking :manny:

Its funny I mention Jeff Horn's resume being better than Spences and Spence stans now switch to talking about Spence-Brook :jbhmm:

Hornet King clearly aint afraid to lose his 0 hes fought bigger punchers than Spence, if he fights Spence he will come out fighting just like he did vs Pacman and everyone else win lose or draw :hubie:

Rather than hate we should appreciate that this cac, along with every champ at welterweight is willing to fight each other :hubie: he could hold that belt hostage for 2 years easily and fight a load of nobodies

but if he did that people would complain :hubie:

That being said idk why this guy put up the picture of Spence on his instagram like its a most wanted poster :mjlol:

Funny how you Euros went fromn calling Spence a hypejob and Lacy 2.0 and Brook that nikka to tossing Brook completely the fukk out of here.

If Brook is so good as you nikkas say he is than a win over him >>>>>>A win over a 60 yr old Pacman

Daps
Funny how you Euros went fromn calling Spence a hypejob and Lacy 2.0 and Brook that nikka to tossing Brook completely the fukk out of here.

If Brook is so good as you nikkas say he is than a win over him >>>>>>A win over a 60 yr old Pacman

Nah I'd rather have a Pacman win on my resume instead of Brook :mjgrin:

Certified first ballot HOFer came to the Hornets nest in Brisbane thinking he was gonna put on an exhibition style display too bad for him Jeff Horn made him an example :wow:

That Round 10 from Horn was like Rick Ross verse on Maybach Music III :banderas: