Jeff Sessions: "The office of sheriff is a critical part of the Anglo-American heritage"

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
sessions.jpg

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Crazy thing is he strayed away from what was pre-written for him. Freudian slip, couldn't help himself.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
I have hope that one day we'll realize this settler colonialist, enslaving project known as the "United States" was not built for us and we will never sniff freedom within its confines.

I'm doing what I can now (gathering money learning trades) so I can move to Africa. Amerikkka is about to tear itself apart an I'm not going to be here when it go down.

Stay here if you want to...

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
They were reverse racists huh?

:mjpls:

I think he meant they did nothing of value to help Black people. That they held up the power structure that immorally targeted our communities.

I think he is kind of correct. They were quiet and lulled us into a sense of security whereas Jeff is more open about it. There can be no debate now.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
This motherfukker is bat shyt crazy. You'd think black people and black nations were behind the axis allies, 9/11 attacks, Boston Marathon bombing, etc the way these racist cacs talk. Holy shyt, talk about mental illness.
Edit:
In a hundred years they going to teach that a brother killed Franz Ferdinand.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
They were reverse racists huh?

:mjpls:

I don't remember them :cape:for racists
But but posters on the coli told me that there’s no difference between team trump and team Obama or a team Hillary:lupe:
I think he meant they did nothing of value to help Black people. That they held up the power structure that immorally targeted our communities.

I think he is kind of correct. They were quiet and lulled us into a sense of security whereas Jeff is more open about it. There can be no debate now.
Its called sarcasm. I was only pretending to be a c00n with that response:mjlol: