JERRY SEINFELD GRIM CONFESSION (2013 Article)

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
JERRY SEINFELD admits he suffers from depression, and if it weren’t for his three children he’d kill himself!

The 58-year-old comedian – who’s banked an $800 million fortune thanks largely to his TV sitcom “Seinfeld” – also blamed his love life for his blues.

Confessing that he fights an offstage “tendency toward depression,” Seinfeld said in a recent interview: “If it wasn’t for my kids, I’m pretty much done with living. I could kill myself. Now, there’s something else to live for.”

He also implied that “romantic dissatisfaction” was something that used to depress him.

Seinfeld wed the former Jessica Sklar, 41, now a successful cookbook author, in 1999. They’re the parents of daughter Sascha, 12, and sons Julian, 9, and Shepherd, 7.

The family splits its time between a palatial apartment in New York City’s Upper West Side and a sprawling oceanfront estate in the Hamptons.

But pals wonder whether he’s still pining for his ex-flame Shoshanna Lonstein, who was an 18-year-old high school graduate when she started dating Seinfeld, then 39. The two dated for four years before his workaholic ways reportedly led to a breakup.

“The interview Jerry gave wasn’t exactly a ringing endorsement for his marriage to Jessica, although it’s clear he certainly loves his kids and being a dad,” a friend told The ENQUIRER.

graduate when she started dating Seinfeld, then 39. The two dated for four years before his workaholic ways reportedly led to a breakup.

“The interview Jerry gave wasn’t exactly a ringing endorsement for his marriage to Jessica, although it’s clear he certainly loves his kids and being a dad,” a friend told The ENQUIRER.

“It’s also clear he still hasn’t found real happiness and remains somewhat depressed. Pals believe he really never got over his bustup with Shoshanna and wonder if he would be happier today had they been able to make it work.”

Said he would kill himself if it wasn't for his kids...

Also, his ex girlfriend:

EDPfI2nVUAAaijb.jpg