Jersey Shore Family Vacation (4/5)

Daps
JWoww asking Mike if he would be afraid of her if he was a girl, like Sammi didn't beat that ass back in the day
:rudy:
Pauly and Vinnie with the popcorn, and Pauly's reactions :bryan:

I never noticed Deena's booty until the wet pajama pants after she got pushed in the pool.
:ehh: Deena's face is still scust tho

Something about Angelina seems like she keeps a dirty house, and leaves used cotton balls on the bathroom counter. Have y'all ever been around a woman that leaves the dirty cotton balls around?
:scust:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
i've liked this season so far.

they're older, some have grown, fames jaded some of them but you get bits of their old way seeping out now and then
them starting to give little knowing looks to the camera like they are on The Office amuses me.

that poor Columbian girl convulsing on the couch because Snookie tried to kill her with the vodka

Vinny def went back and paid to smash that stripper on MTV's dime..that bottlgeirl saw him coming from a mile away though.
Paulie is just extremely likable. shout out the Mike for his love for funfetti cake.

considering how she fukked up her face...JWow looks the best I've ever seen her look when she wears her glasses.
just realized all the ladies are married too. good for them considering how they were portrayed on tv.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
can't believe i'm sayin this....but after this episode i kinda wanna fukk Angelina now...:ehh:

this damn bytch makin me like her....:takedat:

nah bruh, she type of chick that looks decent when your twisted off Henny but when you wake up in the morning next to her :sadbron:

Going to be a vile sight :scusthov:

If you look closely you could see half the shyt she was hiding under neath that make up :picard:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
nah bruh, she type of chick that looks decent when your twisted off Henny but when you wake up in the morning next to her :sadbron:

If you look closely you could see half the shyt she was hiding under neath that make up :picard:

Yea u right breh.... Plus my hate for her is still intense.... fukk that hoe... :mjgrin:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

Angelina looks like a straight up whore now, she looks like she sucks a mean dikk :shaq::hubie:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Deanna thick ass getting out of that pool wet:ohlawd:
Her face though :huhldup:

Ron had me dying last night.
"You got fake lips, she has fake lips and Jennie has a fake face"
:russ::deadmanny:

Angelina was looking kind of right getting out that pool too with them big titties but as soon as she opens her mouth I lose interest. Chick is utter garbage and looks like a clown with those duck lips.
Jwow with glasses:ooh: