Jess Hilarious calls Shannon Sharpe an old creepy man for commenting on her body and looks.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I liked the Coli more when we collectively agreed Shannon was a corny dude constantly peddling stereotypes that make fun of black men (the exaggerated drinking and smoking despite privately being a health freak, the ooga booga reactions to women, etc). Personally I'm not gonna tell a woman she shouldn't feel some type of way about anyone commenting too much on her body, either.
:manny:

And I know people love pocket watching black men so lets be clear: no, he's not going to lose "the bag" over this or anything else. He'll be fine. I'm just saying dude is corny as fukk.

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Nah

An attractive woman her skin color is like sixthegoddess or Justine Skye …

Jess has a hard old man looking face and too much masculine energy
Well she is from West Baltimore...a city gal.

I don't see that honestly. I just see a woman who don't came from some rough areas more than likely. Being from Shreveport, LA and got stepbrothers from SE DC, I see women like Jess, but I don't think that is masculine energy at all.

I will say this tho..If I meet Jess, I'm def gon ask can I paint her lol. I have to.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meanwhile they cleavage is heaved up and wearing skin tight dresses and clothes.

Yet if you comment respectfully how sexy she is, it's a problem.

I'm mad about the shyt about her being creeped out cause of his age...cause I def flirt with older women. AND IDGAF....gray hair makes me want you more. Esp if you grandmama
KG said it best about modern women

Last edited:

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
Lol coming from the woman who made a skit pretending she was getting fukked and pretending she was sucking dikk. This bytch is so lame.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
N7kY0jI.jpg
Simple math. Whole thread is debunked

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
when Im 55 if I aint married Im still hollering at something 25
but the way he was talking was violation
nyggas that don't understand the difference are slow

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
Yall really think Jess Hilarious isn't objectively attractive? I like her eyes skin and lips. She has a an African Mask look about her. I like black women with faves that favor African Masks tho so I'm bias honestly.

I'm shocked the lots of yall on here don't look at ol gal as attractive, not nitpicking but just genuinely shocked.

She's all yours Brougham! :russ::mjlol::lolbron:

artworks-000510611943-459du1-t500x500.jpg

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
lol the Shay Shay defense force is something else

the man is gay and overcompensating on these podcast

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
he’s clearly just joking around. women love playing victim. she somehow found a way to be angry about it and go on air to shyt on him knowing his intent wasn’t to be foul or nothing. she sounds like a brat

meanwhile hoes was just hollering through the night about drake like some children and no one including the source complained about any creepiness

when will the bs stop

Women have standards for men they dont have for themselves....

Relationship version of middle management