Jesse Lee Peterson vs Black Satanic Atheist

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
3 mins in Jesse is a fukking dumbass, trying to pick at something so minuscule in the grand scheme of things. lol But this this fun to watch, going to finish it.

edit: Wait... This guy practices Satanism?

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Interestingly, most Satanists don't actually worship Satan and follow a pretty good moral code. Look up "Leveyan Satanism".
Yeah, I'm aware of that. You could sort of apply that to the people that seek guidance from the bible but don't believe in a higher power.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know what a satanic atheist is supposed to be, but it's funny.

People have a lot of reasons for believing in god, but one of the common ones is "I feel it's true in my heart."
And generally it's a bit hard to get people to come off that stance.

But I once saw Penn Jillette say something to the effect of (paraphrasing): The problem is that when you accept something as true strictly because you feel it...you give license and legitimacy to everyone who feels anything is true. The terrorists in the middle east who are waging jihad, killing people and detonating bombs...they 100% feel that doing those terrible crimes is right and is the will of their god. Just like some Christian in Kansas feels in their heart that god is against abortions. Or whatever.