Jesse Lee Peterson vs Richard Spencer (JLP Tells Spencer that he MUST love black people)

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
Richard and majority of the nationalist wing of the alt are hard biological determinist, which means they use genes as the explantory variable behind the differences in civilization, prosperity, and culture produce by groups, and that these genes are fixed to the group, therefore, you can't change the outcomes of groups. Jesse, I'd assume, is of the opinion that culture is the explanatory variable and that if you could alter that one thing in any community that's lagging behind, you would see drastic advances. This is the root of the problem that's occurring right now with the skeptic/alt lite communities and the alt right, however, this is a debate that's been occurring for over a century now. And honestly, I'm pretty tired of seeing it.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Richard and majority of the nationalist wing of the alt are hard biological determinist, which means they use genes as the explantory variable behind the differences in civilization, prosperity, and culture produce by groups, and that these genes are fixed to the group, therefore, you can't change the outcomes of groups. Jesse, I'd assume, is of the opinion that culture is the explanatory variable and that if you could alter that one thing in any community that's lagging behind, you would see drastic advances. This is the root of the problem that's occurring right now with the skeptic/alt lite communities and the alt right, however, this is a debate that's been occurring for over a century now. And honestly, I'm pretty tired of seeing it.
Round 2 features:

Richard Spencer continues to annoy and ruin Jesse Lee Petersons entire life philosophys.