Jessica Reid Documentary accusing Charlamagne Tha God of Rape

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Choke no joke also said Charlamagne showed him a text from his boss talking about how he couldn't wait to suck charlamagne off after work. He asked Choke "what do I do" :mjlol:

We're just going to have to agree to disagree. I've been around con artists and sociopathic master manipulators before, Charlamagne is definitely one.

It's slowed down his c00n train so I'm not mad @ him and like everyone else I'm just enjoying the fukkery hit people who deserve it :lolbron:

No doubt he's still a clown and full of shyt. Just get him on something legitimate, that's all.

504Slim

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Getting 15 year olds drunk and drugging them is premeditated predation. Stupid is going raw and busting in a random party girl within your age range.

Never in my life have I been in a situation where I'm getting drunk with a 15 year old girl. What world do you nikkas live in to act like that's anything close to normal behavior?
Then you don't go out, I been to parties from age 15-21 and when I was 15 there was plenty of 18,19,20,21&22 year olds . And they bought beer for everybody. Plus 15 year old girls love older guys so bytches lie about their age all the time. But come on , if you went to a high school party, you probably got Drunk in the same room as a 15,16,& 17,18,19 & 20 year old.

Last edited:

504Slim

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
WRONG. Star exposed this on his show. The results were inconclusive which does NOT mean he didn't rape that girl.

He copped out to the alcohol charge to make it go away. But it won't.

fukk him, and fukk you if you support him.
Inconclusive? Really fam?
And Star also said he would put pb&j on dj Envy's underage daughter vagina and eat her out , but you support him ? FOH

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Alot of y'all sound lame. Only thing I know charla did a rape kit. None of charla DNA was found. Everything to do with charla after this is irrelevant to me . Nobody going to watch besides the 40 people on the coli that hate charla for some unknow reason.

Why you calling him "charla":picard:

I canceled him and the breakfast club and angela rye for defending his ass and being a hypocrite.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Dude gonna be just alright...

Charlamagne’s DNA nor sperm was found after he voluntarily agreed to submit both semen and blood samples to police for comparison to the alleged victim, Jessica Reid.

Ever heard of a condom:gucci:?

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Wrong. It was inconclusive which does not mean innocent. Star has been exposing this.
You are innocent until proven guilty.

Why I’m prepared to give him a pass is that a cocky black boy was freed by a racist system, he’s been married and never been accused of anything else in damn near 20 years and he’s deep on that feminist shyt. Even if he did it, it was 20 years ago far before he became Charlemagne. It was a party with alcohol involved and he might or might’ve not known her age or she might’ve lied. Too many uncertainties, long time has passed and he was found legally not guilty.

504Slim

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Why you calling him "charla":picard:

I canceled him and the breakfast club and angela rye for defending his ass and being a hypocrite.
Because I don't feel like typing the full name. You canceled breakfast club because you don't like Charlemagne and this bullshyt jus gave you a reason so you can fell better bout yourself. DNA WAS NOT FOUND . Anything after I don't give a fukk about, how you gonna call the man a rapist if his DNA WAS NOT FOUND . I have to put in capital letters because I think some of you nikkas slows. Didn't Angela rye use to be a attorney or something like that ? So you know more about the law then her ? She sees wats out there and wat people are Saying

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Ever heard of a condom:gucci:?

@Indiglow Meta (R$G) somebody in here on that Toure/Kweli shyt :mjgrin:

ImaginativeWhimsicalAxolotl-size_restricted.gif