But notable mentions include Jeff Driskel, Brandon Weeden and Paxton Lynch

Or maybe...

COULD IT BE?

cut.jpg

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I wanted Saquan and Lamar. Felt Lamar was the best QB in the draft. But Denzel made the pro bowl as a rookie:manny: Baker had a much better season than I expected last year but now Lamar is becoming who I thought he would be:francis:
I still think Baker and Nick Chubb are legit.Ward is really good as well.

However, this version of Lamar (assuming he keeps it up) and Saquon...with Odell and Landry on the outside :patrice::patrice:

:whew:

King Poetic

My Richness is Life Forever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Life My God
First 2 games of the season and Baker mayfield hasn’t showed me shyt

Outside of Beckham 33 yard one hand catch and that quick 90 yard pass dude only really through for 200 yards

Second week in a row dude can’t read a defense once they switch it up at the line

Now the next 4/5 weeks they play real teams, so we get to see if Baker is legit or fake

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
First 2 games of the season and Baker mayfield hasn’t showed me shyt

Outside of Beckham 33 yard one hand catch and that quick 90 yard pass dude only really through for 200 yards

Second week in a row dude can’t read a defense once they switch it up at the line

Now the next 4/5 weeks they play real teams, so we get to see if Baker is legit or fake
Baker sucks

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Baker Mayfield is very talented but his lack of humility and his gunslinger approach without Favre's or Mahomes arm is bothersome

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
He overthrows his recievers badly, y’all ever heard OCs say they rather an underthrown ball than an overthrow. That’s a sign of nerves, he might give off this rah rah shyt but I think he’s scared out there. He also has a bad habit of doin a lil pump fake before he release like he’s hesistant. That gives defenders another half second to react

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
He overthrows his recievers badly, y’all ever heard OCs say they rather an underthrown ball than an overthrow. That’s a sign of nerves, he might give off this rah rah shyt but I think he’s scared out there. He also has a bad habit of doin a lil pump fake before he release like he’s hesistant. That gives defenders another half second to react
What makes it worse is that he had no pass rush to worry about outside of the fukkin safety.