Jewish-led watchdog "Truth In Advertising" targets Diddy, reports black & brown influencers to FTC

straightcash

All Star
Daps
https://nypost.com/2018/12/11/celebs-hawking-ciroc-vodka-didnt-mention-paid-ad-deal-ftc/

Sean “Diddy” Combs helped to make Cîroc a best-selling vodka — but he and scores of other celebs never said that they were paid to hawk it, according to a consumer watchdog group.

The singer was singled out in a complaint filed with the Federal Trade Commission on Monday night for flouting the agency’s disclosure rules.

The agency requires influencers to acknowledge their paid relationship with a brand by including “#ad” in their social media posts.

Combs did not do that in hundreds of Instagram posts of him posing next to a bottle.

The entertainment mogul also serves as the brand manager for Cîroc, which is owned by spirits conglomerate Diageo.

The advocacy group, Truth in Advertising — which leveled similar allegations earlier this year against DJ Khaled, who is paid to promote Cîroc on social media — found 1,700 Cîroc ads on Instagram by 50 influencers who failed to disclose their financial relationship with the brand.

Singers Bow Wow and French Montana and supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio are among the offenders, the group found.

Tina.org’s findings show “that when it comes to promoting Diageo’s Cîroc brand on Instagram, anything goes: kids in Cîroc ads, Cîroc-fueled misogynistic ads and even a booze-drinking Santa who needs to spread the ‘liquid love,’ ” the group wrote of the posts in a letter to the FTC.

Diageo, for its part, said in a statement that “we are investigating this as a matter of urgency” and that the company has a “rigorous marketing code.”

In April, the company was notified of hip-hop impresario Khaled’s numerous posts, including a Snapchat video of himself pouring Belaire sparkling wine and Cîroc vodka over his Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal.

He removed some of the posts and also added “#ad” to others.

The latest report from Tina.org grew out of the Khaled investigation, a spokeswoman said.

straightcash

All Star
Daps
What the ADL did in the 20th century, TINA doing in the 21st century. SMH. Trying to shut down black and brown people because they see them as a threat!!
Don't forget Diddy has openly praised Farrakhan, and REVOLT was the only national media outlet to cover the "Million Man March" 20th anniversary back in 2015. Diddy is the only black man to co-own a national TV network as well (BET is owned by Viacom).

And this campaign don't just apply to Diddy and Ciroc either, practically every black rapper or singer in the last few years falls under this accusation.

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Take the "brown" out of the title
:mjgrin:

These Zionist led groups don't like black people or Muslims. This choice of targets ain't a coincidence.
Y'all need to read up on what the ADL did back in the 1930s to 1993. The same ADL which poses as a civil-rights group, while actively supporting Apartheid South Africa, and spying on blacks, leftists and Muslims and working with the feds. Now you got groups like TINA posing as a consumer-rights group, doing the same thing.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
These Zionist led groups don't like black people or Muslims. This choice of targets ain't a coincidence.
Y'all need to read up on what the ADL did back in the 1930s to 1993. The same ADL which poses as a civil-rights group, while actively supporting Apartheid South Africa, and spying on blacks, leftists and Muslims and working with the feds. Now you got groups like TINA posing as a consumer-rights group, doing the same thing.
Muslims are categorized as white on census, and self categorize as white on paper. Do not lump us in with arab enslavers.

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Muslims are categorized as white on census, and self categorize as white on paper. Do not lump us in with arab enslavers.

Muslims can be categorized under any group: Black, Asian and white. So that's just a dumb statement all around. Secondly, its completely beyond the point. Did I say black and brown were one and the same? Or did I say, certain "rights groups" (wolves in sheep clothing) are tryna bully blacks and others they don't like? To take power back into their own hands.

If I told you a Skinhead tryna stab up black and brown people, and your first response is "black and brown people aren't the same", then you officially LOST, my g. Keep your eye on the target. Prioritize your battles.

Y'all remember early this year when Starbucks was kicking black people out of their stores or calling cops on them?... Then they said they would re-train all their staff and managers. That was all over the mainstream news. What wasn't covered on TV and reddit, was that they brought in the ADL to lead their training!! SMH.

Fortunately some brave but small group of black women put up a protest, and the ADL's role was demoted. They still there, tryna make money off it, but at least they're not leading the so-called training.

My point is, unless people open their eyes and ears and realize what's happening, y'all LOST. This COINTELPRO shyt never end. Don't let them destroy this here Black Wallstreet 2.0 before it even got off the ground.

Today it's Diddy and tomorrow these lobbyists/media gon be after Jay Z and Nas. Mark my words.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Muslims can be categorized under any group: Black, Asian and white. So that's just a dumb statement all around.
Secondly, its completely beyond the point. Did I say they were one and the same? Or did I say, certain "rights groups" (wolves in sheep clothing) are tryna bully blacks and others they don't like? To take power back into their own hands.

If I told you a Skinhead tryna stab up black and brown people, and your first response is "black and brown people aren't the same", then you officially LOST, my g. Keep your eye on the target, brother. Prioritize your battles.

Y'all remember early this year when Starbucks was kicking black people out of their stores or calling cops on them?... Then they said they would re-train all their staff and managers. That was all over the mainstream news.

What wasn't covered on TV and reddit, was that they brought in the ADL to lead their training!! SMH. Fortunately some brave but small group of black women put up a protest, and the ADL's role was demoted. They still there, tryna make money off it, but at least they're not leading the so-called training.

Protests Force Starbucks to Ditch ADL From Leading Anti-Racism Training
Starbucks' epic fail after an epic fail
Women's March leader slams Jewish group ADL, claims it 'constantly attacks black people' (This one got all the Zionist "liberals" defending their beloved ADL)

My point is, unless people open their eyes and ears and realize what's happening, y'all LOST. This COINTELPRO shyt never end. Don't let them destroy this here Black Wallstreet 2.0 before it even got off the ground.

@Rembrandt @SleezyBigSlim @lamont614 @Raw Lyrics @big cac mamba @mrdu @Mowgli
nikka shut your weird ass up with that fake youtube conscious conspiracy talk. "Black Wallstreet 2.0"
:mjlol:
Blah blah blah.
You said "brown" and that is in reference to arabs.
This is not an arab hip hop site stop lumping us in with anti black groups.
Bububut there are black muslims!
:gladbron:
Wtf does that have to do with: "Don't lump us in with arabs"?
:patrice:
Not shyt!
Are you an arab?
:jbhmm:
"If I said skinheads were stabbing..."
I'm not concerned with "brown" issues and this isn't a jordan/saudi/egypt/libyan hiphop site.

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Blah blah blah.
You said "brown" and that is in reference to arabs.
This is not an arab hip hop site stop lumping us in with anti black groups.
Bububut there are black muslims!
:gladbron:
Wtf does that have to do with: "Don't lump us in with arabs"?
:patrice:
Not shyt!
Are you an arab?
:jbhmm:

Nah, I'm not Arab, and i never mentioned arab. :dwillhuh: I was just pointing out these Jewish-led groups always have a common target (blacks and Muslims). How is that hard to understand? :dame:
Aight, ill leave the "Arab" part out (even tho i never brought it up) only Muslims. How many Muslims rappers been arrested this year alone?? Ralo, Ar-Ab, both nikkas who used to put on for their WHOLE hood mind you. But that's a separate issue. You better than this.

Daps
Reppin
Nah, I'm not Arab, and i never mentioned arab. :dwillhuh: I was just pointing out these Jewish-led groups always have a common target (blacks and Muslims). How is that hard to understand? :dame:
Aight, ill leave the "Arab" part out (even tho i never brought it up) only Muslims. How many Muslims rappers been arrested this year alone?? Ralo, Ar-Ab, both nikkas who used to put on for their WHOLE hood mind you. But that's a separate issue. You better than this.
We concerned with black people right now.
Muslims in the arab world are still selling black slaves, I can care less about ethno-religious persecution done to "brown" muslim immigrants by white jews.
We are not a combined front.