Jews against Zionism....The News you never see on TV

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
Disobedience? But to even get the land you had to be in OBEDIENCE:
Right; and thus, we were, at the time. This oscillation between observance and transgression is precisely the reason for our being called "stiff necked".

In the Tanach we see this through the oft-juxtaposition of cursing and blessing, punishment and reward, and exile and restoration of the Jewish nation.

Deuteronomy 30
When all these blessings and curses I have set before you come on you and you take them to heart wherever the Lord your God disperses you among the nations, 2 and when you and your children return to the Lord your God and obey him with all your heart and with all your soul according to everything I command you today, 3 then the Lord your God will restore your fortunesa]">[a] and have compassion on you and gather you again from all the nations where he scattered you.

Once the Israelites obey THEN they'd have their fortunes restored. Yet we dont see that with your people.
1948. The year lies within the verse.

Nice try. I'll ask again, why are negroid looking people the ONLY ONES in modern times being put in yokes like the bible says would happen to the Israelites?
:jbhmm:
Deuteronomy 28 was fulfilled in ancient times. The prophesied iron yoke is seen fulfilled within the actual pages of the Tanach.

The curses were completed in the Second Century CE following the last Jewish-Roman War [Bar Kokhba revolt] (132-135 CE).

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Right; and thus, we were, at the time.

No not “right”. The Bible says Israel would be gathered to their land to be ruled under the guidelines of the Torah. Your faux Israel was created as a secular nation by Freemasons

Deuteronomy 28 was fulfilled

Q6LJ.gif

Again why are negro looking people the only ones in modern times matching the biblical prophecy of being put in yokes?

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
No not “right”. The Bible says Israel would be gathered to their land to be ruled under the guidelines of the Torah. Your faux Israel was created as a secular nation by Freemasons
Deut. 9:6 "You shall know that, not because of your righteousness, the Lord, your G-d, gives you this land to possess it; for you are a stiff-necked people."

Deut. 31:21 "...For I know their inclination what they [are planning] to do today, [even] before I bring them in to the land which I have sworn [to give them]."

Again why are negro looking people the only ones in modern times matching the biblical prophecy of being put in yokes?
The iron yoke is but one of the many Deuteronomic curses that is seen fulfilled within the actual scripture.

The cannibalism curse in Deuteronomy 28:53, for example: we see its scriptural fulfillment in Lamentations 4:10.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Deut. 9:6 "You shall know that, not because of your righteousness, the Lord, your G-d, gives you this land to possess it; for you are a stiff-necked people."

Deut. 31:21 "...For I know their inclination what they [are planning] to do today, [even] before I bring them in to the land which I have sworn [to give them]."

:russell:

Balfour Declaration:

Dear Lord Rothschild,

I have much pleasure in conveying to you, on behalf of His Majesty's Government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet.

"His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."

I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.

Yours sincerely,

Arthur James Balfour

Your people hides behind bankers and the countries they control and as we speak, are being ruled over by secular laws and freemasons... Nothing about the Torah is over in that barren land that is not the promised land except you fake Jews/real Japhites pretending to be someone else. :coffee:

The iron yoke is but one of the many Deuteronomic curses that is seen fulfilled within the actual scripture.

The cannibalism curse in Deuteronomy 28:53, for example: we see its scriptural fulfillment in Lamentations 4:10.

You said this already. I asked if this is true, why is the curse being put on Negroes and Negroes alone in modern times? Where are the other people worldwide being put in yokes to the extent we see black people having been put in yokes? And thats just one curse I brought up when theres more where that came from... :coffee:

I just like watching yall squirm around the lack of proof yall have on your side thats all :ehh:

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
barren land
As prophesied in Deuteronomy 28:33, 42, and 51. The latter, 28:51, was achieved in the ravages wrought by the Roman Empire.

You said this already. I asked if this is true, why is the curse being put on Negroes and Negroes alone in modern times?
It isn't, seeing as the First Temple was still standing [when 28:48 was fulfilled].

And thats just one curse I brought up when theres more where that came from... :coffee:
Which ones should we discuss first?

Last edited:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
As prophesied in Deuteronomy 28:33, 42, and 51. The latter, 28:51, was achieved in the ravages wrought by the Roman Empire.

When did the Torah say that Israelites would hide behind foreign countries and freemasons? :jbhmm:

Which ones should we discuss first?

I'll ask again, if yokes being put on Negroes isnt a fulfillment of prophecy, what are the other groups that are also having yokes being put on them?