Jill Biden Trolling Now? Making **** References?

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I can chalk the first reference up as inadvertent, but at then end of the video when she says "I've heard the urgency in his voice when he comes..." Nah, that's taking it too far, Jill. You a freak.

Last edited by a moderator:

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fy0l0j.gif

Family Man

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Jill Biden always struck me as one of those closeted freaks that can hardly contain herself. She always has a hot and bothered look to her.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden Talks Up Cheerleaders | The Weekly Standard

VPOTUS made a stop Friday afternoon at Newport High School in Newport, N.H., where he spoke to boys and girls on the high school’s sports teams. He walked down a pathway with a coach in Newport orange and reached about 100 students in their sports uniforms waiting for him in a semi-circle. He cradled a football under his arm as he spoke. He began by asking which teams were represented – football, soccer, lacrosse and cross-country. Any others? He asked.

“Cheerleaders,’’ a group of girls shouted.

“Guess what, the cheerleaders in college are the best athletes in college,’’ VPOTUS told them. “You think, I’m joking, they’re almost all gymansts, the stuff they do on hard wood, it blows my mind.’’

“Anyway it’s so great to see you guys,’’ he said. “I thought I’d get to play a little bit.’’

Joe_Biden_4_.jpg