Jill Scott is trending on twitter because a Football player questions her attractiveness

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I hear you bruh. But yea, I do try and keep it consistent on my part when it comes to calling out stuff i see is speaking sideways when it comes to when post from twitter are made threads on here. I don't see it all and i don't wanna claim to be perfect, but I speak on it when i see it
Yeah I’m not asking you or anybody to see it all because that’s unrealistic. If you’re consistent I can respect it even if I disagree with you(general) on a topic.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
It's corny and cringeworthy and reeks of a inner self esteem issue. Why talk about what you don't like? Is your life that miserable? Successful people talk about what they want not what they don't want.

Yeah, this is my thing when it comes to that "preferences" talk because what it actually all boils down to people wanting the freedom to sit around and constantly bytch about what they DON'T like without criticism.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
the problem comes when nyggas post "barbershop talk" for the masses to see. I dont know what process they take to say "Hey, this is good to post for millions to see".

anyway, Im not going to be a hypocrite because if he would have said Lizzo, I would have agreed wholeheartedly. hate that chick..

I happen to think Jill is sexy. There are a ton of nyggas who are in the "I dont date big girls, but I'd do something with Jill" section.

I'm in that section. just something about her.
:gurl: