Jim Comey Doing the Right Thing: LISTENING.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Man Comey is the truth. Regardless of any personal feelings you may have had about his tenure as FBI head, you gotta give him credit for this. :bpbanderas:

Also, an overlooked point from June when discussing the number of convos he had with Trump vs. Obama:

“This had not been my practice in the past,” Comey said. “I spoke alone with President Obama twice in person, and never on the phone. Once in 2015 to discuss law enforcement policy issues and a second time, briefly, for him to say goodbye in late 2016. In neither of those circumstances did I memorialize the discussions.”

Why Comey documented his talks with Trump, not Obama

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I'm getting the feeling that the hate for Trump is causing people to escalate Comey to some god level.

I've always thought he was someone of good honor and integrity, but it doesn't change what he did to Hilary.

I'm not hopping on this Comey is my Homey train that gullible liberals are jumping on.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I'm getting the feeling that the hate for Trump is causing people to escalate Comey to some god level.

I've always thought he was someone of good honor and integrity, but it doesn't change what he did to Hilary.

I'm not hopping on this Comey is my Homey train that gullible liberals are jumping on.

Nothing wrong with acknowledging someone doing the right thing. :kanyebp:

For me personally, issues between law enforcement and African-Americans is an extremely important issue. When a conservative representative of law enforcement shows that he's taking huge strides in understanding the position of African-Americans, I have to commend him. :salute:

As far as the Hillary email situation, after reading his thoughts and several interviews about that period of time, I truly believe he regrets having any detrimental impact on the election. He felt like he was doing the right thing, but he's pretty much said that he made a mistake (not directly, of course). :kanyebp:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
The thing that you have to keep in mind about Comey is the only blemish on his record in our eyes is the Hillary statements at such a crucial time in the election. If you accept the reasoning for that situation - which came from a third party - of how it was either he release it or the GOP releases it and states he was holding onto it to help her politically; you can start to put pieces of the big picture together.

Remember the FBI was on to Trump Gang well before the election, I believe the accounts of him being forced to make the statements regarding Hillary - had he not, the GOP would have used that to kill the initial Trump investigation and we'd never have Mueller or any of the indictments we have now.

Comey otherwise has a fairly spotless record of being a straight arrow, I personally don't have any reason to doubt his sincerity at this point.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The thing that you have to keep in mind about Comey is the only blemish on his record in our eyes is the Hillary statements at such a crucial time in the election. If you accept the reasoning for that situation - which came from a third party - of how it was either he release it or the GOP releases it and states he was holding onto it to help her politically; you can start to put pieces of the big picture together.

Remember the FBI was on to Trump Gang well before the election, I believe the accounts of him being forced to make the statements regarding Hillary - had he not, the GOP would have used that to kill the initial Trump investigation and we'd never have Mueller or any of the indictments we have now.

Comey otherwise has a fairly spotless record of being a straight arrow, I personally don't have any reason to doubt his sincerity at this point.
I mean, this is the FBI we're talking about.

They're on your side until...they aren't.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Of course, you got people now all soft about Bush now since he's anti trump:mjlol:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
It's still fukk the FBI with me. :camby:Bum ass racist right wing cacs ride hard for law enforcement and could get any conviction on any cop who murdered innocent black men and women. Comey had a chance in his tenure to effect change. Now he is out of power and finally listening. Oh that is effective. :stopitslime:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Black ppl are so forgiving of white daddy and white mommy, but be ready to crack another nikka head over shyt that happened a decade ago.